Votes: 47 82.5%
  • Stuart Downing

Votes: 6 10.5%

• Total voters

D

Deleted member 18477

SWP hahaha.

Walcott, Ox, Young, Adam Johnson...

f***ing thing is my england team wouldnt consist of any wingers to start with...

Hart
Richards - Ferdinand - Lescott - A.Cole
Parker - Jones
Rooney
Sturridge - Zamora - Welbeck

subs:
2nd GK
Smalling
Cahill
Baines
Walker
Gerrard
Lampard
Rodwell
Walcott
Adam Johnson
Young
Ox Chamb
Crouch

squad of 24 players right?

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
The four I would take:

Walcott, Young, Chamberlain, Johnson

The four I think will go

Young, Downing, Johnson, Walcott

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
These. Walcott is worth taking just incase he has one of his ON days. He is still LIGHTNING.

Plus, he has actually imroved a HELL of a lot. It frustrates me that people say he hasn't improved in the last few seasons.

I can assure you (as I watch a lot of Arsenal), he really has. Some of his finishing is fantastic and his crossing has improved no-end.

Of course he can frustrate but so can any winger.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Plus, he has actually imroved a HELL of a lot. It frustrates me that people say he hasn't improved in the last few seasons.

I can assure you (as I watch a lot of Arsenal), he really has. Some of his finishing is fantastic and his crossing has improved no-end.

Of course he can frustrate but so can any winger.

I was under the impression he had improved a BIT in the second half of this season. Considering how he looked at 17 though, he should be comfortably one of the best 5 players in the world now (slightly OTT).

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
I was under the impression he had improved a BIT in the second half of this season. Considering how he looked at 17 though, he should be comfortably one of the best 5 players in the world now (slightly OTT).

I would still select Walcott, but even the Arsenal fans I know think he's been anonymous in games over the last few weeks.

I'd have a starting front 3 of Young (if the British Diving team can spare him), Rooney or Defoe, Walcott.

With Oxcube and Lennon as subs.

Adam Johnson just never plays for MC, so surely cannot go.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
I would still select Walcott, but even the Arsenal fans I know think he's been anonymous in games over the last few weeks.

I'd have a starting front 3 of Young (if the British Diving team can spare him), Rooney or Defoe, Walcott.

With Oxcube and Lennon as subs.

Adam Johnson just never plays for MC, so surely cannot go.

I would start the Ox ahead of Walcott, as he is a stronger and more intelligent player, whereas Walcott's pure PACE makes sense coming on with 20 mins to go against tired legs.

Understood re: Johnson, however every time he comes on he looks absolute CLASS. Rather him than headless chicken Lennon anyday.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
I would start the Ox ahead of Walcott, as he is a stronger and more intelligent player, whereas Walcott's pure PACE makes sense coming on with 20 mins to go against tired legs.

Understood re: Johnson, however every time he comes on he looks absolute CLASS. Rather him than headless chicken Lennon anyday.

Oxcube will be a better player at Arsenal & England. Supremely confident, and seems to know what to do; whereas Walcott gets lost in many games.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here