Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What will Craig Mackail Smith do for Brighton ?

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
i reckon he will score once or twice........:thumsup: what a lovely surprise , shit day at work doesn't count anymore.

Albion Robster

Jul 21, 2003
North West
What was his shirt number at Posh last season?
Might ask for that number again. I wonder if Ashley Barnes will give up his number nine shirt for Hoskins or CMS?

Dick Knights Mumm

Take me Home Falmer Road
Jul 5, 2003
Hither and Thither
In all seriousness he will work his socks off for the team. He will set the standards for closing down when the opposition have got the ball. He will make run after run, and if we provide the service - will finish with authority. He will be our talisman. He will convince other players who may have been doubtful that we are the club to join. In short it is a Bloom and Poyet master-bloody-stroke.

Chris001

Mar 30, 2011
What a massive statement of intent this is. We are moving into a Golden age at Brighton, enjoy every minute of it

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill

BUTTERBALL

East Stand Brighton Boyz
Jul 31, 2003
location location
This is a complete game changer for Brighton & Hove Albion

The perception of the club from outside will change instantly. The perception by the fans of not being able to compete with the big boys will change. And the future of the club looks incredible.

The fact Tony Bloom has backed Gus in this way, I think will mean Gus stays with us until a Chelsea or someone of that standing comes calling (ie a very long time).

Bloom will not stop until he reaches the promised land of the Premiership and neither will Gus.

This is just the beginning of a new chapter.

We're the Stripes

Jul 31, 2005
BN2
Plenty of this..

:goal:

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
It will make the Nigels realise they are the pauper gypsy wankers we all know them to be, gleefully taking our cast-offs as if they've got one over on us, as we much onwards and upwards to far, far better things. Pleasing.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here