Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What type of team would you field against Newcastle?

What type of team would you field against Newcastle?

• The strongest team pos + Normal ticket prices as we have a good chance.

Votes: 29 78.4%
  • A team with 1st team & development players + tickets a little cheaper as its not a fully stong side.

Votes: 4 10.8%
  • A team with mostly developmeny players + cheaper tickets, as the league is more important now.

Votes: 2 5.4%
  • I dont care we're not going to the next round but we have had a good run and made some money.

Votes: 2 5.4%

• Total voters

nomoremithras4me

Apr 7, 2011
The club could double the price of the tickets & put the youth team out, will sell out livo imo. Newcastle will sell their 3200 odd, just leaves a few for non st's.

ees complicated no?

Apr 3, 2011
Hove, United Kingdom
Id rather see a mainly development team with only a few 1st team players (ones back from injury or suspention) We need to be ready for the palace game as its more important and we are stretched as it is so cant afford any more players to get sent off or hurt.

so development team + £10 - £20 ticket. It would still sell out.

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
Almost definitely a football team !!!!

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Let's not do a Wenger and play the kids - if we're going to win this cup we need the strongest team out for the Newcastle game and for all subsequent rounds. Kids worked for Man Utd, but didn't work for Wenger and as we're more Arse (passing game) than Red Devil it's gotta be the strongest eleven.

Tummy Burger

Aug 1, 2003
Haywards Heath
We are going to beat Newcastle. Forget tonight, a lot of teams would have struggled on that pitch. Even the geordies were saying that they would not have fancied a trip to Wrexham with that surface.
I saw Newcastle play on boxing day ( Not on the telebox ), and at the time I thought, we could have given them a game.
So the question is . . . Who do you want in round 5 ?.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here