Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What to do? - crazy girl related

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
About 3 years ago i was seeing this girl at Uni (about 300 miles away), nothing special just a bit of drunken fun, I didn't even sleep with her in the month we were seeing each other. I finally broke it off, news she didn't take to well. But she kept turning up in pubs I usually went in and like a twat I got drunk and ended up back at hers. Didn't sleep with her but she thought this mean't we were back together and I had to break up with her all over again. She went skits, bombarding me with letters, phonecalls, threatening to put posters of me up round town warning girls, trying to engineer a work move to Brighton. Eventually I moved home and never heard anymore... that is until yesterday when I received a letter from her saying she still thinks about me all the time, she's never meet anybody else like me etc.... and asking me to contact her.

My question is what the fook do I do? Contact her and tell her to leave me alone or just ignore it?

bhafc4eva

Nov 21, 2003
Contact her and shag it, then tell her you just used her. She should be gutted at this point and not want to know you anymore.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
have a word with dwayne, he will sort her out

once you have had black, you never look back..seemly

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
The thing that worries me is she lives 300 miles away yet somehow found out my address, the letter has a strangly threatening tone to it and she still harbours these feelings 3 years later.

I could understand if I was a real pretty boy, but I'm a tubby, drunken mess most of the time.

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
For your sake, you should start running and never stop. The woman's got an entire warren of bunnies on the boil!

:O :O

But for her sake, you could let her down gently. Write back saying you have thought of her since too; the time you spent together was emotional and complex, because you didn't know who you were then, but you do now... and you're happily seeing someone, and are content and are looking forward not back. Say she's special and wish her all the best, but don't think any more contact would be right.

Ideally, this'll be the end of it.

In practice, she'll probably be on your doorstep the next day with a suitcase and manic stare in her eyes. Women. Can't live without them, can't tell them to f*** off either.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005

Tell her you have contracted an STD and would love to meet up with her again as you feel so ashamed and want to talk to somone u can trust

The posters she mocked up told everyone that I had Herpes (luckily she didn't put them up in the end). The thing was this detail was true and she found out after I had dumped her, yet is still after the Les.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
blockhseagull said:
Send it back...Not known at this address

That sounds like a reasonable idea, but then she might turn up and find you there and flip (even further) because you lied to her.

In contrast BHAFC99 idea sounds the best. Let her know you have moved on, and you are with someone else.

Difficult to know how to play it. With stalkers, rejection makes them angry.....

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
Post the letter on here :clap2:

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
Ignore it, if she's that mental it won't matter what you write, her brain will make the connection that there is still somthing between you. Examples:
I think you're a nice girl but i've moved on = He thinks i'm nice, he must still love me.
f*** off, you're a mentalist = He bothered to write back, he must still love me

Anyway, haven't you got some 16 year old to smash the granny out of?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here