Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What Time?

CP 0 3 BHA

Nov 28, 2003
Northants
I'm taking a mate and his little lad to the Amex for the first time on Saturday and the youngster is desperate to be there when the players arrive and to try for autographs.

Do the Albion players arrive on a coach and if so, how long before the game is that usually?

Thanks.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I'm taking a mate and his little lad to the Amex for the first time on Saturday and the youngster is desperate to be there when the players arrive and to try for autographs.

Do the Albion players arrive on a coach and if so, how long before the game is that usually?

Thanks.

I know the away team coach is usually outside reception behind the West a couple of hours before kickoff, which usually see's a phalanx of autograph hunters. But the Albion players arrive at the Amex in dribs and drabs, not on a coach.

Your best bet, if your lad wants some piccies and autographs, is to get into the stadium as early as poss, get to the front of the stand, put the Bambi-eyes on and wait expectantly with a pen while the players are warming up.

CP 0 3 BHA

Nov 28, 2003
Northants
I know the away team coach is usually outside reception behind the West a couple of hours before kickoff, which usually see's a phalanx of autograph hunters. But the Albion players arrive at the Amex in dribs and drabs, not on a coach.

Your best bet, if your lad wants some piccies and autographs, is to get into the stadium as early as poss, get to the front of the stand, put the Bambi-eyes on and wait expectantly with a pen while the players are warming up.

That sounds great but they're sitting up in WSU with me so might struggle! I think the best plan would be to let the little lad hang around outside the players's entrance with his Bambi eyes while my mate and I have a couple in Dicks Bar:lolol::lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here