Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What The Hells The Matter With Barrymore???

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
You do know he's subject to a private prosecution over that swimming pool death don't you ? The papers were served on him at the house today. Might piss him off a bit.

Muhammed - I’m hard - Bruce Lee

You can't change fighters
NSC Patron
Jul 25, 2005
on a pig farm
thought that was the script for his new sitcom..

..only pools and corpses

shingle

Jan 18, 2004
Lewes
I'm beginning to feel sorry for Barrymore, he's very unstable. His days as a prime time tv presenter though are way behind him

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
bhaexpress said:
You do know he's subject to a private prosecution over that swimming pool death don't you ? The papers were served on him at the house today. Might piss him off a bit.

good the blokes a twat,so is gallaway,in fact they are all a bit loony leave the fuxing place locked up.
depresses me that they are even the same species as me :down:

Jesus Gul

Feb 23, 2004
why aren't there any ash trays in Michael Barrymore's home?

he puts his fags out in the swimming pool

Hiney

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Penrose, Cornwall
Barrymore death pathologist to stop working for police
By Stewart Tendler, Crime Correspondent
THE doctor who carried out the post-mortem examination of a man found dead in Michael Barrymore’s swimming pool has withdrawn from police work.

Michael Heath, a Home Office pathologist for 14 years, is facing a tribunal over his handling of two murder cases. A review of his work may be ordered.

Dr Heath also examined Lin and Megan Russell, the mother and daughter bludgeoned to death in a Kent field in 1996, and Stephen Cameron, who was stabbed to death at a junction of the M25, also in 1996, by Kenneth Noye.

In the Barrymore case, Dr Heath was called in after Stuart Lubbock, 31, was found dead at the television presenter’s Essex home in 2001. Dr Heath concluded that he had drowned accidentally. Three other pathologists who examined the body said that marks on Mr Lubbock’s forehead suggested that he had been asphyxiated.

The Crown Prosecution Service and Suffolk police have now confirmed that the pathologist, who mainly covers East Anglia, has volunteered to stop working for police and will not be called to investigate any more murders or suspicious deaths.

He can still give evidence in court and is a possible witness in five trials in Suffolk before the disciplinary hearings in June. Defence counsel would be aware of his position.

One of the cases about which he faces questioning at the disciplinary hearing is the trial of Steven Puaca, now 38, who was found guilty by a jury at Norwich Crown Court in November 2002 of smothering his partner, Jacqueline Tindsley, 55, at their home in Lowestoft, Suffolk. Two other pathologists concluded that she had died from a drugs overdose.

Lord Justice Hooper and two other senior judges quashed the conviction and expressed “strong criticism” of the way evidence was given during the trial by Dr Heath.

In a second case, Dr Heath concluded that Kenneth Fraser had killed his girlfriend by hitting her over the head. Four other pathologists decided that she died falling downstairs.

Dr Heath declined to comment yesterday.

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
Am I the only person in Britain who thinks they should just leave Barrymore alone now?

They didn't have evidence to prosecute him in a criminal court - he's pretty much lost everything, cleared off to New Zealand to start over and is clearly a complete gibbering mess.

Dragging it all through a civil court wwill prove nothing.

TrevorDove

Jan 4, 2004
Brighton
Why should they leave him alone - there are many unanswered questions about the death of that bloke in his pool - if he was to proivde information regarding what happened that night then he could be left alone.

I think the bloke is a sad, sad man - he desperately needs help.

HampshireSeagulls

Moulding Generation Z
Jul 19, 2005
Bedford
He's a complete nutter, right on the edge, the serving of papers might just nudge him off. I wonder if he will last to Friday? Isn't there another eviction tonight?

He has serious mental issues, I saw the clip on Richard and Judy last night where he went at Jodie Marsh. Now, she may not be the most likeable person on the planet, but he was seriously deranged, to the point where I would have twatted him about 30 seconds into his little rant. If someone was behaving like that in the street, they would have been restrained and taken away.

Still, according to DeVecchi's logic, just because he has been named in the papers doesn't mean that he has to defend himself in court! Thick bitch.

Jul 5, 2003
Bristol
trueblue said:
Am I the only person in Britain who thinks they should just leave Barrymore alone now?

They didn't have evidence to prosecute him in a criminal court - he's pretty much lost everything, cleared off to New Zealand to start over and is clearly a complete gibbering mess.

Dragging it all through a civil court wwill prove nothing.

I agree...

BUT, by accepting the invite to appear on BB he is the one putting himself in this vunerable situation. I cannot understand his thinking behind it all.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here