Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What stuff will happen in the next 6 months?

I know Christmas is coming. That's a fact. Also I think it's certain that Artois will find more pictures of Rachel Stevens, another league club will find a miraculous saviour at the eleventh-hour, and Chelski will have spent ridiculous money on another player.

What else will happen? :wave:

On a personal level, if I don't die then I'll probably continue to live a fairly aimless, pointless existance, saying little, achieving f*** all and generally being a social inadequate.

On an Albion side we will either get promoted or we won't. I doubt it will make much difference as in ten years' time we will probably be in a similar position to the one we are in now.

xx

REDLAND

Jul 7, 2003
At the foot of the downs
Danny Seagull's Mate said:
England will win Euro 2004 :clap2:

I truely think that will happen, only if we have the 'propper' squad though.

Albion will reach the play-offs, under perform and lose in the Semis, unless we improve dramatically from Friday.

And from Mystic Soton's crystal ball:

Early next year the recently captured Saddam Hussein will turn out to be Jeremy Beadle (trying desperatley to relaunch 'Game for a Laugh').

Tony Blair will be replaced by a parrott which says 'yes George' and saves the tax payer hundreds of thousands of pounds each year.

Polar bears will be replaced big brown bears, to make it easier for posh explorers , generally called Ranulph or Tarquin, to spot them.

The Sun will reveal the shocking truth that the Queen cheers for Germany, after England lose out in Euro 2004 in typically herioc style.

Cornwall will declare itself a republic, resulting in multiple births of children with an extra nipple or toe.

Manufactured Pop bands will be banned as the link between them and Al Queda (spelling?) is finally revealed.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
chemical brother said:
On a personal level, if I don't die then I'll probably continue to live a fairly aimless, pointless existance, saying little, achieving f*** all and generally being a social inadequate.

On an Albion side we will either get promoted or we won't. I doubt it will make much difference as in ten years' time we will probably be in a similar position to the one we are in now.

xx

Are you FG?

DTES

Jul 7, 2003
London
England will lose to Portugal in the Euro 2004 Quarter-Final. The papers will still claim we were the best side, and deserved to win the trophy.

Brighton will finish second in the league after Plymouth collapse at the end of the season.

We will get permission for Falmer.

Artois will get bored of Rachel Stevens.

I will marry Keira Knightley.

I may only get 3/5 right, but who knows which...

Football:
Brighton will lose in first round of playoffs. QPR will win title
England will not win Euro 2004
Man Utd will win championship...again

Non football related
I will find my one true love.
:lol:

Sonic The Hedgehog

Oi Lino You're A Disgrace
Jul 7, 2003
Wetherspoons, Fareham
I will get a boyfriend!!!

Blimey Trotster - I thought you'd be fighting them off.

:ohmy:

Jim D

Jul 23, 2003
Worthing
Albion will lose to Bristol City in the playoff final (they'll beat Barnsley in the semis). However, it'll be a great day out and we'll all be looking forward to playing at Falmer in 2 years time.

England will lose to Italy in the Euro semis, having won their group and beaten Spain in the quarters. Nevertheless, they'll be acclaimed as heroes following their group win against France (who go on to win it).

Sussex will finish second in the County Championship behind Lancashire.

Italiaseagull

Jul 7, 2003
Sydney
Trotster said:
I will get a boyfriend!!!

ok, maybe not but its nice to dream!!!! :lolol:

Blimey, something not quite right in there Trotster? ???

The albion will meander along in the playoffs/midtable without ever threatening to put in an eyecatching performance. They may get promoted they may not. Lewes will continue to run away with the Ryman League Div 1 and qualify for the new regional Conference. England will perform well at Euro 2004, but again a minority of fans will bring shame on us all. :nono:

England will trounce the West Indies in Cricket, and again raise hopes that we may be on the verge of winning the Ashes next time round. Sussex will fare very well in the County Championship and will hopefully pick up some silverware at the end of the season.

England will win the 6 nations, but probably asking a bit too much for the Grand Slam again.

I will go to Australia and get drunk for 12 months. :clap2:

berkshire seagull

Jul 5, 2003
reading
:lolol: :lolol: :lolol: Earnest cracks me up:lolol:
Albion finish 7th and no surprise!
Chelsea win the premiership by 5 points???
madjeski quits reading at long last:rolleyes:

Miss england finally gets her date with me:blush:

rool

Jul 10, 2003
Season ticket renewals will hit the door mat by the end of march justifying the increases with promises of improved player budget.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here