Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What sort of blood have you got?

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
I don't mean A, O or AB stuff.

I mean what is your animal type blood?

Some people have Hamster Blood (mind you do as you are told), other have Rat's blood (Back Door Men), Lynx Blood (found a promoter or nearly fell off the floor), Bull's Blood (just an ordinary bully), Mustang Girl: she's got Pony blood, the Disc Jockey has Pony blood as well (I heard that down at the rodeo show), Wolf Blood (leader of the pack), Blue Lizard Alligator Blood, Dragon's Blood is sleeping back at Thunderbarrow with his treasure.

I once met the Bradford Park Avenue hooligan army. He was 6 foot 8 inches tall, built like a brick shithouse and was waving his arms about and either drunk or crazy. They would not give a job down at the seafront. I suppose he would frighten all the kids. I expect he has Troll's blood.

Yessirm, he barked: that's Dog's blood.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003

Some people have Hamster Blood (mind you do as you are told), other have Rat's blood (Back Door Men), Lynx Blood (found a promoter or nearly fell off the floor), Bull's Blood (just an ordinary bully), Mustang Girl: she's got Pony blood, the Disc Jockey has Pony blood as well (I heard that down at the rodeo show), Wolf Blood (leader of the pack), Blue Lizard Alligator Blood, Dragon's Blood is sleeping back at Thunderbarrow with his treasure.

I once met the Bradford Park Avenue hooligan army. He was 6 foot 8 inches tall, built like a brick shithouse and was waving his arms about and either drunk or crazy. They would not give a job down at the seafront. I suppose he would frighten all the kids. I expect he has Troll's blood.

Um, have you considered taking a holiday... :lol:

Muzzman

Pocket Rocket
NSC Patron
Jul 8, 2003
Here and There
Didn't realise the recession was having such an adverse affect on some people, it's kinda sad really. Maybe medication is the answer.

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
I think Perseus is on the edge of a nervous breakdown. Maybe we should be careful how we treat him.

Or maybe not:tosser:

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Can you still buy Bull's Blood. A robust little wine.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
A- by the way.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008

And, your point ?

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
Human when I last checked, B Rh+

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Monkey Man Using Tweeter as a Shield

And, your point ?

Just Moonkey Business.

The Leopard can't bit through a Turtle's shell, but a Jaguar can.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
Can you still buy Bull's Blood. A robust little wine.

that went along with tigers milk a rather rough white I think

and mines red and rather runny

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

...what narcotics have you got in your blood?

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Dunno what type it is, all I know is that I'm not allowed to share it with anyone.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here