Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

what songs make you Cry?

Mr Popkins

Jul 8, 2003
LIVING IN SIN
following in on from the Films that made you cry-

what music makes you Cry like a big old Baby?

"You were always on my mind" sometimes brings a tear to my eye.

also (excuse the spelling) "Adagio for strings" can be abit of a tearjerker as well.

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
I'll just name the three for going on with lol...

Every Rose Has Its Thorn - Poison...
All Cried Out - Allure Feat 112...
All I Want - Mis-Teeq... (Long Story)

:(

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
She's leaving home - Beatles

Wilts

Jul 5, 2003
Bournemouth/Reading
Mr Popkins said:
"You were always on my mind" sometimes brings a tear to my eye.

After the Brighton game last year it began being sung around the MadStad. Don't let that put you off it!

On a personal note, Knocking on Heaven's Door does it for me after being played at a schoolmate's funeral. Sorry if that brings the tone down a bit :(

Bed of Roses by Bon Jovi is senitmental stuff too, for not quite as dramatic reasons.

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
bhaexpress said:
Anything by Coldplay !

agreed, makes me cry with hatred....f***ing suicidal sounding northern wankstains! :mad:

Squiffy

Jul 11, 2003
Song To The Siren - This Mortal Coil. Vocal by Liz Fraser. The world stops if this comes on.

There's a song on Billy Bragg's "Don't Try This At Home" about an American Japanese being interned and eventually committing suicide - name escapes me - but tis sad indeed.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Tears in Heaven by Eric Clapton is a song that makes me feel really sad given the reason for it.

Eddie the Seagull

Jul 6, 2003
Crowborough
"Ben" (From That's Life) about a little kid who died after a kidney transplant 20 years ago was sad.

My ex used to cry.........no, bawl her eyes out when listening to 'Purple Rain' by Prince. (Usually when bladdered at 2am after a Saturday night out........................... :nono: )

watsongooal

Jul 7, 2003
Chislehurst
Everybody Hurts by REM always brings a Lump:(

DTES

Jul 7, 2003
London
Icy Gull said:
Tears in Heaven by Eric Clapton is a song that makes me feel really sad given the reason for it.

Too right. I loved the song before I heard the story behind it, now it's... Well, I don't really know what to say, but I'm sure you know what I mean...

Shizuoka Dolphin

NSC M0DERATOR
Jul 8, 2003
N/A
Kelis - Caught out there.

I keep thinking she's singing about me, and what have I done deserve to be hated? She's so mean to me.
crying.gif

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here