Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What simpleton food do you think is just ace?

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
When I can't be arsed to cook owt that involves more work than stirring I like nothing better than to settle down to a nice meal of chicken nuggets (approz 12), 3 potato waffles done in the toaster and a lovely tin of heinz spagetti hoops. I have a bit of tommy sauce with it and a tiny splodge of daddies brown sauce mixed in with the hoops to add a bit of KICK, I bloody love it and always feel really nice after eating it.

If there's any about I'll wash it down with a nice cold glass of Tropicana grapefruit juice.

What do you like to eat that takes minimal cooking?

D'Angelo Saxon

SW19ULLS
Jul 30, 2004
SW19
I've never even thought about cooking Potato Waffles in the toaster! Thats ingenious! They truly ARE waffely versatile.

watsongooal

Jul 7, 2003
Chislehurst
Cheese on Toast with Fried Eggs on, and a mug of steamin tea

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I've been so pissed and lazy once, I skinned and ate a raw sausage. The gristley bits are well hard when its not been cooked.

virgirlo

Jun 2, 2004
London
sausage chips and beans is supposedly the most simpleton food to eat!!
was watching a documentry on class life styles back in university (4 years ago!!) and a C2 class family were dining on sausage chips and beans!!!!

:p

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
beans on toast with cheese on top (grated on so it melts into the baked beans), also a dash or plenty of Worcester Sauce with the baked beans in the microwave.

All done in 4mins flat with a cuppa tea to boot! marvelous!

Hunting 784561

Jul 8, 2003
Due to temporary cashflow problems once suffred long long ago, I once had spaghetti with ketchup on it as a main meal, which was bad , but not as bad finally plucking up the courage to open a tin of cold german sauerkraut which had sat untouched in the back of the our larder for over 5 years.

:sick:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here