• Nothing, he said nothing wrong

Votes: 16 32.7%
  • Sit on a fence

Votes: 4 8.2%

• Total voters

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
After his disgusting comments about Gary Hart.

In my opinion he should apologise publicly, especially after the Leon Knight farce... He surely can't be that two faced can he?...

I fully expect to read an apology in tomorrow's Argus.

Last edited:

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
yeah Trig , what was said?

sleepynick

Sep 1, 2004
Saigon, Vietnam
Look - he was clearly upset at the deafeat, after leading twice and the fact that we should have taken the 3 points.

He was clearly focusing on tuesday's game, assuming that hart's going to be fine.

Prehaps an apology in private for some spur of the moment flipant comments, but a public apology? I think thats a bit extreme.

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
sleepynick said:
Prehaps an apology in private for some spur of the moment flipant comments, but a public apology? I think thats a bit extreme.
Exactly what i thought when he asked for one from Leon...

He can't have it both ways.

E

enigma

Apologise in public or at least apologise in private and talk about it in public.

He has to give others the respect he demands.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Erm .... What did he actually say for the nth time ?

DJ Leon

Aug 30, 2003
Hassocks
brightonfan_86 said:
A ridiculous comment, but i think it will be.

If anything will affect Gary's confidence it's his getting sent off and us losing, not McGhee's comments.

Unless he was expecting a kiss and a bunch of flowers from the gaffer that is.

Trigger said:
After his disgusting comments about Gary Hart.

In my opinion he should apologise publicly, especially after the Leon Knight farce... He surely can't be that two faced can he?...

I fully expect to read an apology in tomorrow's Argus.

Why don't you f*** off and support another team? You hang around this website like a bad smell - when was the last time you had ONE positive comment to say about this team of ours? When was the last time you f***ing went and watched us play, yet you are always on here running the Albion down! You are a f***ing joke coming out with this divisive BOLLOCKS when the team gave EVERYTHING today AND MORE :salute: :salute: :salute:

Last edited:

Re: Re: What should Magoo do?

London Irish said:
Why don't you f*** off and support another team? You hang around this website like a bad smell - when was the last time you had ONE postive comment to say about this team of ours? When was the last time you f***ing went and watched us play, yet you are always on here running the Albion down! You are a f***ing joke :salute: :salute: :salute:

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
Re: Re: What should Magoo do?

London Irish said:
Why don't you f*** off and support another team? You hang around this website like a bad smell - when was the last time you had ONE positive comment to say about this team of ours? When was the last time you f***ing went and watched us play, yet you are always on here running the Albion down! You are a f***ing joke coming out with this divisive BOLLOCKS when the team gave EVERYTHING today AND MORE :salute: :salute: :salute:
The bitch bites :clap2:

Re: Re: Re: What should Magoo do?

Trigger said:
The bitch bites :clap2:

You have totally misjudged today - we gave everything! You don't deserve a team like ours - f*** off and watch some cricket, horsekilling or T'Super League, whatever fad your into now!

f*** IT - can I buy a BRIGHTON BEARS season ticket for you :salute: :salute: :salute: :salute:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here