Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What shall we do with all this loverly money?

I've just received this spam e-mail. As a matter of interest, how many other NSC Users have just won a million pounds?

Should we pool the money and give it to Richie Morris to enable him to afford a footballer's lifestyle?

THE FREE LOTTO COMPANY
UK OFFICE
SUITE 23-30,LION TOWERS
CENTRAL LONDON
ENGLAND
www.freelotto.com

Dear Winner,

My name is MRS MARTHA SMITH, and on the behalf of FREE LOTTO COMPANY OF UNITED KINGDOM,I wish to announce you as one of the 10 lucky winners in the FreeLotto draw held on the 1ST August 2005. All 10 winning addresses were randomly selected from a batch of 50,000,000 international emails.Your email address emerged alongside 9 others as a 2nd category winner in this year's Annual FreeLotto Draw.

Consequently,you have therefore been approved for a total pay out of 1,000,000 GBP (One million GBP only).The following particulars are attached to your lotto payment order:

(i) Winning numbers: 37-13-43-85-67-11
(ii) Email ticket number: FL754/22/76
(iii) Lotto code number: FL09622UK
(iv) The file Ref number: FL/04/736207152/UK

Please contact the underlisted claims officer as soon as possible for the immediate release of your winnings:

MR.HENRY LLOYDS
WOODS FINANCIAL SERVICES LTD.
ACCOUNTS DEPARTMENT
ASHFORD HOUSE
BEAUFORT COURT
SIR THOMAS LONGLEY ROAD
SITTINGBOURNE
KENT ME2 4FA
UNITED KINGDOM.
TEL: +44-704-010-4053
TEL: +44-704-011-2043
FAX: +44-870-131-3307
FAX: +44-870-130-4225
EMAIL: ACCOUNTS@WOODS-FINANCIAL-SERVICES.COM

Once again on behalf of all our staff, CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Sincerely,
MRS MARTHA SMITH

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Well, Henry Lloyd's address checks out except it's Rochester, not Sittingbourne. Give him a call!

Woods Financial Services Ltd
Telephone: 01634 722211
Address: Unit 9/Ashford House/Beaufort Court/Sir Thomas Longley Road, Medway City Estate, Rochester, ME2 4FA

Last edited:

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
all these spam mails we delete claiming that we've won money......I wonder what we would say if ONE of them was legit but because we deleted it we dont win squat :D

now THAT would suck!

Well Lord Bracknell, I hope you listened very carefully to Richie's advice to Kerry Mayo, and you do the decent thing and donate all the money to Alive and Kicking :angry:

Shawrey

Oct 7, 2003
According to BT's web-site for call charges - 0704 numbers are standard daytime rates (ie 5p).....

Shawrey

Oct 7, 2003
Sorry misread number - 0704 01 numbers are classed as "pn2" bands - which are 50p per minute - could be a long call!

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
Just been reading about this

(If its the same thing )

They appear to use geniune business addresses, but the telephone numbers and emails are wrong and obviously contact someone quite different.

Vlad the Impala

Jul 16, 2004
Marc said:
all these spam mails we delete claiming that we've won money......I wonder what we would say if ONE of them was legit but because we deleted it we dont win squat

Well, you could avoid deleting the ones from the lotteries you have actually entered.

West Hoathly Seagull

Honorary Ruffian
Aug 26, 2003
Sharpthorne/SW11
Lord Bracknell said:

Should we pool the money and give it to Richie Morris to enable him to afford a footballer's lifestyle?

Give it to him to invest in a fanzine :lolol: OK, Kanchelskis, Derby on Saturday, Reading on Tuesday, etc...........

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here