Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What punishment should Ferdinand get?

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
Personally I think 6 months suspension and a massive fine....

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Sounds about right. Rules is rules, he's gotta take it on the chin.

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
the rules say two years so two years it should be, to be honest i dont care what exscuse he has he still missed a drugs test

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Two years and a fine. No excuses

Rusthall Seagull

Jul 16, 2003
Tunbridge wells
If Leon Knight missed a drugs test - would you all be so harsh? I think that Ferdinand is being made an example of, when there have been many players who have been guilty of this before and they have been dealt with in-house. If it is true and he phoned to come back, only to be told it was too late, then the punishment should not be so much - personally 3 months and a huge fine.:(

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
i may be in a small number but in knight did do the shame i would be slightly ashamed and would expect him to get the right punishment 2 years

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
kinkygerbil said:
i may be in a small number but in knight did do the shame i would be slightly ashamed and would expect him to get the right punishment 2 years

I'm sorry but if I was in a Job where it was compulsory to take a drugs test and if found positive I would lose my job then I would have to see it this way...

1. Why has he not agreed to do test when being asked...(Something to hide?)
and
2. Why and HOW can you forget to take this all important test?

He has noe excuse!!! As done any professional footballer no matter what league they may be in!!

:angry:

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
Two years - and force him to share a room with Phil Neville on their multi-billion yen, pre-season, exploitation tour of China.
:nono: :nono:

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
Keane should've beeen banned for life - but was'nt

Ferdinand should get 2 years suspension - but wont

(I dont know the full Rio story so cant argue against or for him)

Nov 3, 2003
if rules say 2 years ban max he should get that as he is a CHEAT and a massive fine and told he will never play for his country again personally i think he should NEVER play football professionally again nothing that thats any loss useless ******

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
2 years ban and all Man U's points deducted for the games he's played in since the day he forgot to turn up for his drug's test.

Fergie was giving FIFA two fingers by playing him and the entertainment value from the aftermath of a points deduction would be great entertainment.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here