Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What pub pre-game at Watford

rcf0712

Out Here In The Perimeter
Feb 26, 2009
Perth, Western Australia
sorry if fixtures folks but which boozer near Vicarage Road is the best bet for a friendly pint with other blue and white / green and black shirted folk pre match?:cheers:

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
There is one down a street on the way to the ground. Hope that helps.

crabface

Mar 24, 2012
No pub for me as its a rush to get up there, but will happily have a few beers on the train.

I have never seen such disturbing pub toilets as the ones in the Watford spoons before the FA cup game a couple of seasons back.

rcf0712

Out Here In The Perimeter
Feb 26, 2009
Perth, Western Australia
No pub for me as its a rush to get up there, but will happily have a few beers on the train.

I have never seen such disturbing pub toilets as the ones in the Watford spoons before the FA cup game a couple of seasons back.

did they remind you of the opening scene from Trainspotting?

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
I'll take a look in Spoons, train gets in at 6.20, need to pick ticket up from ground and a bit worried by huge Q's ... won't want to miss a minute of this one!

KLUNK

Mar 30, 2010
East Sussex
The Moon Under Water(Wetherspoons) in the high street on route to walking to the ground. Plenty of Brighton there last year. If I'm honest that was probably the best part of the day. As mentioned by many others,we were piss poor on the pitch. Then that long walk back to the station,cramming like sardines into a carriage til Clapham etc. Not a happy memory. This WILL be better...

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Euston Tap for me I think...!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here