Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What pets do you have?

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
I have two Musk Turtles called Bismark and Tommy. What weird, wonderful and unusual pets do the great people of NSC have?

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Two little kittens - Ava and Cookie

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
As a family we've got two cocker spaniels, a minature poodle and two cats. It's like living in a f***ing zoo.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Whilst they're not actually mine I look after Chloe the beast, a half alsation, half collie cross and Psycho Pussy A.K.A. Alfie who's very keen on people and Chloe but murders all rodents and has recently graduated to stoats and rabbits. There's also two horses that I take care of from time to time.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
One cat, one dog. and they fight, like, well, a cat and a dog!

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
Soon we can turn all this information into a poll before finding NSC HARDEST pet. I reckon my Turtles are well in.

keaton

Big heart, hot blood and balls. Big balls
Nov 18, 2004
A cat and five fish. I don't what type they are

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Soon we can turn all this information into a poll before finding NSC HARDEST pet. I reckon my Turtles are well in.

Count my two kittens out then, run a mile from any other animals

sam86

Feb 18, 2009
About 8 goldfish (most of whom aren't gold), and my Mrs has a frog, yes, a frog. She did have two, but one died recently.

He'll eventually look like this -

LARGE-FEMALE-XENOPUS-WILD-C.jpg

The other was an albino.

I also have a cat, but that's basically my mum's now, as I moved out like 2-3 years ago, and don't have a garden.

:shrug:

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
7 cats
5 domesticated
2 stray tom cats
one of which lives in our greenhouse
the other who knows
and my very own female robin who I rescued from one of the cats mouths and she follows me everywhere now.
and feeding this lot as well as every fooking bird in the uk and a pond full of fish is costing us a fortune.

medicine man

Jan 22, 2004
by the sea
4 Guinea Pigs (possibly the least ferocious of all mammals) and a house Rabbit (possibly the fiercest house rabbit there is.)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here