Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What NUMBER shirt IS SALTER ?

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
I've JUST been up the AMEX to TAKE advantage of the BOGOF offer and I BOUGHT 4 shirts and I WANTED one with each of our NEW 4 SINGINGS name and NUMBER on the BACK. I had no PROBLEM getting a LOVELY lime GREEN shirt with Kuszczak 29 on the back, a HOME shirt with BURNO 2 on the back, a away SHIRT with BIRDGE 28 on the back when I ASKED the GIRL what NUMBER SALTER was as I WANTED his shirt too SHE looked at me AS if I was some sort of IDIOT or HALF wit. SO I ended up getting a BLANK shirt until I know WHAT number he is then I can GET SALTER and his NUMBER on the back to COMPLETE my set.

So DOES anyone KNOW the SQUAD number of SALTER ?

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
He is going to share 2 with BURNO.

Shame pal, I was up there with another NSCer earlier. Did you SNAP up a Vincentelot shirt?

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
SLATER is definitely number 2

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
SHE looked at me AS if I was some sort of IDIOT or HALF wit.

They are great judges of character up there, aren't they?

goldstone

Jul 5, 2003
I've JUST been up the AMEX to TAKE advantage of the BOGOF offer and I BOUGHT 4 shirts and I WANTED one with each of our NEW 4 SINGINGS name and NUMBER on the BACK. I had no PROBLEM getting a LOVELY lime GREEN shirt with Kuszczak 29 on the back, a HOME shirt with BURNO 2 on the back, a away SHIRT with BIRDGE 28 on the back when I ASKED the GIRL what NUMBER SALTER was as I WANTED his shirt too SHE looked at me AS if I was some sort of IDIOT or HALF wit. SO I ended up getting a BLANK shirt until I know WHAT number he is then I can GET SALTER and his NUMBER on the back to COMPLETE my set.

ENREST, I don't want to feed your ego, but your posts are very funny!

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012

Maybe YOU should ASK your SAUCE? Also, CLADE might KNOW, what with HIM also BEING from SPIAN.

Also, I hate TO point it OUT, but I think you've SPELT Kuszczak WRONG. I know YOU pride YOURSELF on your SPELLING...

nomoremithras4me

Apr 7, 2011
Please please please tell me this is a joke thread? i almost broke a rib laughing

Wait until the SEASON starts, [MENTION=1416]Ernest[/MENTION] has been VERY quiet through the SUMMER :)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here