Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What no official Big Brother thread ?

StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada
Big Brother failed what it had intended to be after the second year.
It's now a door for insecure, arrogant & obnoxious douchebags to get 15 minutes of fame.

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton
Back in the day we used to have a sub forum just for Big Bro. It seems that nobody else is that bothered any more :nono:

Mainly because it used to be interesting to see how people behaved when cut off from the outside world. Now it's not. It's about attention seeking idiots and producers trying to create drama where there is none.

Tricky Dicky

Jul 27, 2004
Sunny Shoreham
Back in the day we used to have a sub forum just for Big Bro. It seems that nobody else is that bothered any more :nono:

I'm surprised anyone bothered in the first place - what absolute garbage. The lowest of the low for TV, and that's saying something these days.

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
Big Brother failed what it had intended to be after the second year.
It's now a door for insecure, arrogant & obnoxious douchebags to get 15 minutes of fame.

Agreed , series 1 and 2 were fantastic - the Jade Goody effect put BB into the limelight for everyone and got great ratings by all accounts , then they went for a "normal" section of people for series 4 and the ratings dropped!! since then they've gone for freakshows and my interest has deteriorated since (I watched the battle of the champions one after series 10 but that was my last real interest in the show)

I STILL miss Nush :(

supaseagull

Feb 19, 2004
The United Kingdom of Mile Oak
I'm surprised anyone bothered in the first place - what absolute garbage. The lowest of the low for TV, and that's saying something these days.

I don't agree...Ok, it's not everyones cup of tea, but compared to the usual crappy soaps who constantly recycle old story lines, documentaries about ridiculously overweight people who want to lose an unhealthy amount of weight in a stupidly short period of time, or talk shows hosted by the likes of Jeremy Kyle - I know what I'd rather watch!

Tricky Dicky

Jul 27, 2004
Sunny Shoreham
I don't agree...Ok, it's not everyones cup of tea, but compared to the usual crappy soaps who constantly recycle old story lines, documentaries about ridiculously overweight people who want to lose an unhealthy amount of weight in a stupidly short period of time, or talk shows hosted by the likes of Jeremy Kyle - I know what I'd rather watch!

I would rate all the soaps right down at the same level - bottom of the barrel, for idiots and sun readers.

careboy

Banned
Nov 23, 2011
So useful.hehe.thanks for your share.
aple.jpg

orange.jpg

D

Deleted member 18477

big brother is great! everynight for the next 9/10 weeks? some bang tidy's in the house as well!

add eastenders, the euro's and wimbledon to the mix and that is great summer tv!

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
Big Brother - The show for people with so few friends that they dont have a life of their own.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here