Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What? No Chips?

black shadow

Jul 22, 2011
Hassocks
Have we heard right - are there to be no chips at the Amex? How can you have a burger with no chips? Does anyone know if this is true??! :angry:

Quagmire

Jul 29, 2011
Quaghog, Rhode Island
I was more annoyed when I saw the offer for 'Thai Green Curry and a Pint' at the SSC final, glad they removed it for the Tottenham friendly. I hope it stays removed for the donny game also...

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
The reason given is that to cook and serve chips there has to be extractor fans, and the size and cost of these fans and fitting them in were deemed not worth it.

catfish

North Stand Brighton Boy
Dec 17, 2010
Worthing
I thought the salmon en croute could have been presented in a slightly more imaginitive style....

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
What's Mr Chips doing?

88161635_d14590c0e5_o.jpg

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
St James' Park don't offer chips either, which I thought was astounding! They sold them in vans outside, maybe some bright business spark will start doing that.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
St James' Park don't offer chips either, which I thought was astounding! They sold them in vans outside, maybe some bright business spark will start doing that.

They would need an ok from the club and I think they are missing a trick by not having chips on sale. Or ST walletts actually.

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
In a way I'm quite glad there are no chips, as they will stink the place out. But the pies, burgers etc are far too small to be anything like filling on their own.

rocker959

Jan 22, 2011
Plovdiv Bulgaria
Must stop eating chips !!

Attachments

• old2.bmp
    102.9 KB · Views: 230

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here