Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What keeps you awake at night?

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
For me at the moment it's worrying about whether I will get the seat I want at Falmer.

Oh and the rampant Mrs Giraffe of course.:thumbsup:

rool

Jul 10, 2003
One of the challenges of having ME/PVFS is that I can lay awake for four hours or more during the night.

I compensate by sleeping in the office at work:thumbsup:

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
Trying to quit weed.

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
If you lay awake at night worrying about what bloody seat your going to have at Falmer then youve got problems mate!

Why, are all the seats already gone?

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
A fox being RAPED outside my window most nights. First time I hear it I thought it was a girl being attacked and I jumped up ready to release my friend PAIN.

My brother informs me the male has a BARBED penis which obviously adds to the SCREAMS

A fox being RAPED outside my window most nights. First time I hear it I thought it was a girl being attacked and I jumped up ready to release my friend PAIN.

My brother informs me the male has a BARBED penis which obviously adds to the SCREAMS

It's Vixens calling their cubs but yes, it's a horrible noise. The first time I ever heard it I too thought it was a woman being attacked and jumped out of bed and ran into the street in my boxers

...to join in :drool:

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Passing traffic rocking the cab.

Mr deez

Masterchef
Jan 13, 2005
At the weekend, mostly drugs. And my devastating levels of self doubt. Pretty certain theres no correlation there.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
If you lay awake at night worrying about what bloody seat your going to have at Falmer then youve got problems mate!
Or perhaps if that is ALL I have to worry about I don't have any real problems :thumbsup:

Why, are all the seats already gone?
Yep nicked by the prawn sandwich brigade:angry:

Foxes are a nightmare for screaming like a girl. One of them tried to get our guinea pigs during the iceworld which led to me running outside naked and losing my cock for a week.

Mr & Mrs Giraffe when he 's not worrying about his seat
Touching :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here