Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What is YOUR eBay feedback?

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I'll start.

126 - probably 2/3 selling, 1/3 buying approximately.

2 negatives from wanky buyers.

Wardy

NSC's Benefits Guru
Oct 9, 2003
In front of the PC
65 about 3/4 buying 1/4 selling no negitive all positive

B.M.F

Aug 2, 2003
wherever the money is
It is about 50 and all for Buying as have not sold anything yet.

Fancy advertising on here cardboard :lolol: might buy something off of you and then leave negative feedback:p

B.M.F

Aug 2, 2003
wherever the money is
brighton rock said:
99.8% positive. 1 arsehole as well

was that arsehole you :p :lolol:

B.M.F

Aug 2, 2003
wherever the money is
cardboard said:
Its my livelyhood Fatboy!!!!!

Look at those lovely Wilson Polo Shirts 7.99 what a bargain!!!!!

I know mate. was only jesting and that Slazenger top Chez got for me was quality mate :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

e77

May 23, 2004
Worthing
59 good, 1 bad, 98.4%

One guy sold me a Sex Pistols photo which never turned up, then took objection when I gave him negative feedback.

Lush

Mods' Pet
43 (about a third selling, two thirds buying). 100% positive.

:angel:

Actually if you're having one of those "I am one of the most stupid idiots to walk on this planet" days, a glance at your ebay feedback can go a small way to cheering yourself up.

"A great transaction and a splendid person to deal with. Recommended to all A++++

Pleasure doing business with such fantastic member, 100% recommended!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Is that REALLY sad?????

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
trouble is ,if you leave negative feedback for someone,even if it is totally justified,they are going to give you negative back,unless they have already given you positive.do you leave it and risk your feedback being soiled or just bite the bullet?

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
Lush said:

Actually if you're having one of those "I am one of the most stupid idiots to walk on this planet" days, a glance at your ebay feedback can go a small way to cheering yourself up.

"A great transaction and a splendid person to deal with. Recommended to all A++++

Pleasure doing business with such fantastic member, 100% recommended!!!!!!!!!!!!"

i do that all the time

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
e77 said:
59 good, 1 bad, 98.4%

One guy sold me a Sex Pistols photo which never turned up, then took objection when I gave him negative feedback.

I had a similar situation and the guy said I was a liar, fraud and cheat even though I paid him:censored: The twats at eBay won't remove the comments even though they are libellous-all they'll do is 'mutually withdraw'. Somebody selling what I now know as pirated goods leaves lies about me and they do nothing. :censored:

other than that-perfect.:angel:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here