Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What Is Wrong With NSC Today ?

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
Tapatalk Problems?

Is anyone else having difficulty accessing the site via Tapatalk? I haven't been able to get in all day.

Is it the beginning of the end? :eek:

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
Tapatalk Problems?

A bit slower than usual but accessible on tapatalk from my iphone

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Something strange going on as I'm getting various reports of people not being able to access the site, but nothing has been changed and it's working fine for me at home, work and on my phone.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
I'm going to NSC via a web browser as it's not working on Tapatalk via wifi or 3G (02 and 3)

brightonrock

Dodgy Hamstrings
Jan 1, 2008
Re: Tapatalk Problems?

Mine is struggling, couldn't this morning via home WiFi and this is the first time I've got on via 3g all day. Other sites working okay though. ???

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Typically, it's all gone flaky here now.

I've not changed anything, so I can vaguely point the blame at the hosts until such time as I get home and I can have a proper poke around to see what's amiss.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Oh, and the screen turned white when I clicked Post Quick Reply. Wasn't clear whether the post was dispatched but it was.

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
Tapatalk Problems?

Posted via tapatalk no issues In viewing site

Something strange going on as I'm getting various reports of people not being able to access the site, but nothing has been changed and it's working fine for me at home, work and on my phone.

Have not been able to access on Chrome or Explorer. First time in nearly 24 hours I've got this far.

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado

Last two days I have had trouble. I'm on now but had to go back to stuff a week ago and retry using history?????

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Been shut out since around 8 this morning - anyone else had the same problem ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here