Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What is the point of a technical area

Neil

Eastie
Aug 27, 2010
Langney
What is the point of a technical area if Managers like Fergie are allowed to walk on the pitch or harrang the linesman or referee. What the FA should do after the game is fine the Manager everytime he comes out of the technical area, they would soon stop it if they got hit in the pocket or get banned from the dugout.
All this bullshit by the FA saying that Mike Dean didnt report him , what are you FA man or mouse. They say he didnt swear but he was waving his arms about and he shouldnt be out of that area period .
All of them are going to be doing it now and the FA have made a rod for their own backs

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
What is the point of a technical area if Managers like Fergie are allowed to walk on the pitch or harrang the linesman or referee. What the FA should do after the game is fine the Manager everytime he comes out of the technical area, they would soon stop it if they got hit in the pocket or get banned from the dugout.
All this bullshit by the FA saying that Mike Dean didnt report him , what are you FA man or mouse. They say he didnt swear but he was waving his arms about and he shouldnt be out of that area period .
All of them are going to be doing it now and the FA have made a rod for their own backs

To be fair, it was a completely mental situation, if I was the manager I'd want an explanation too. What I don't agree with, is the hounding of the linesman.

I think Mike Dean has done the right thing here, the situation needed explaning to Alex Ferguson.

D

Deleted member 18477

I hope ALL managers start doing it now. Well if Fergie can do it...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here