Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What is the longest time you have spent in the bath?

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Just in the bath now and at that point where I want to get out but its marginally warmer in here than out of the bath so it made me think......... What's the longest time you have spent in the bath. I don't think I have ever gone more than an hour, and normally its less than 30 minutes. Suspect the nsc girls may win this one!

Whitterz

Mmmmm? Marvellous
Aug 9, 2008
Eastbourne
5 hours

I came home pissed one night, ran a bath, literally lied down in it and fell asleep. By the time I woke up, the water was stone cold that my ball sack was as tight as a ducks arse.

Spider

Sep 15, 2007
5 hours

I came home pissed one night, ran a bath, literally lied down in it and fell asleep. By the time I woke up, the water was stone cold that my ball sack was as tight as a ducks arse.

I've done that. I was really drunk home from the pub on a cold night and thought "a bath is a great idea". Woke up at about 4am shivering in cold water, still quite drunk and scared that I could probably have drowned! Didn't feel my ballsack at the time! Wasn't in there for 5 hours though!

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
good grief, I thought we might be looking at two hours tops, but I hadn't considered the influence of drink I suppose!

Spider

Sep 15, 2007
good grief, I thought we might be looking at two hours tops, but I hadn't considered the influence of drink I suppose!

I suppose the question "how long have you CONSCIOUSLY spent in the bath" might better have answered your question!

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
7-30am till 8-30am every morning. 45 minutes of that I sleep though. It's just a habit :shrug:.

Set my alarm, and everything :D.

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
Ive normally have an hour in there.my record would probably be 90 minutes.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
are any of you not concerend that giraffe is NSC'ing whilst in the bath? :lol:

What else are you supposed to do?

I know for a fact that many users post whilst on the toliet because all that comes out is a load of shit :wave:

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
I spent a few hours there once but I then went on to Bristol.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here