Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What is the closest station to Vicarage road?

Hove Seagull

Feb 18, 2008
Havant
Watford High Street is a bit closer, but Watford Junction is where most of the trains go. About 20 minute walk to the ground from WJ

smelly

May 23, 2004
The nearest station is Watford High Street, a ten minute walk away from the ground. However you are likely to come into Watford Junction train station, which is about a 20 minute walk. Either get a train to Watford High Street from Watford Junction or if you have time to walk to the ground then:

Leave the station & take main road straight opposite (Clarendon Road) all the way (over Ring Road at lights) up to the High Street. Turn left and go past past Wetherspoons (Moon under Water) on your right and then take the first right after 100 yards into Market Street. Continue along again crossing Ring Road to T junction & then left at an excellent chip shop. Vicarage Road is the next right turn. Should take around 15-20 minutes to walk.

Watford also has its own London Underground tube station, which is on the Metropolitan Line and is situated just under one mile from Vicarage Road. However overland trains from London normally have a shorter journey time.

Sitch

Jul 3, 2011
There's one about a mile away from the ground if I remember correctly, the journey back was such a drag though but I think there may have been works on the line so we may have had to go a different route.

sharpey38

Aug 4, 2011
Denton
I'm leaving Haywards Heath at 1646 get to Watford junction 1820, more choice of trains coming back hopefully make the 1030 coming back

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here