Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What is really depressing at the moment

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Its the middle of Summer, people should be out and about wearing brightly coloured clothes, ladies with nice summer dresses and sandals, men with casual open shirts....but what have we got...every person in London as I gaze out of the window is wearing black trousers, large coats, and wrapped up against this horrible wet wind.

I think JK Rowling was actually real and the Dementors are flying round in the mist and fog sucking the very happiness out of people

is this the worst summer anyone can remember, because Today last week I was swimming in the med where the sea temperature was 26 degrees and the air temp 35.....at the moment my temp guage in the office is showing 15 degrees outside.

:angry::angry::angry::angry:

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Send that off to the Daily Express, Gaffer - there's a good chance it will make it in for tomorrow's editorial piece.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Shit in SW France too

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
poadvdreview1.jpg

:(:(:(

West Hoathly Seagull

Honorary Ruffian
Aug 26, 2003
Sharpthorne/SW11
Its the middle of Summer, people should be out and about wearing brightly coloured clothes, ladies with nice summer dresses and sandals, men with casual open shirts....but what have we got...every person in London as I gaze out of the window is wearing black trousers, large coats, and wrapped up against this horrible wet wind.

I think JK Rowling was actually real and the Dementors are flying round in the mist and fog sucking the very happiness out of people

is this the worst summer anyone can remember, because Today last week I was swimming in the med where the sea temperature was 26 degrees and the air temp 35.....at the moment my temp guage in the office is showing 15 degrees outside.

:angry::angry::angry::angry:

I know. Clink Street does look like somewhere from one of those gangster movies when it's raining, with the high warehouse on one side and the old prison on the other. Why don't you put on a trench coat, Dave and wander up and down and some media luvvie might give you a bit part in a film? Alternatively you could go and console yourself with a pint of Lewes nectar in the Only Pub in London.

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
I have no idea! Its all full of tourists at the moment. I have seen three kids wearing LA GALAXY TOPS WITH BECKHAM ON THE BACK THOUGH!!!!!!!

I can concur!

Walking to Southwark Bridge today I saw two kids wearing LA Galaxy tops with Beckham on the back.....its incredible:angry:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here