Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What is it that you like/love about your girlfriend/wife????

xenophon

speed of life
Jul 11, 2009
BR8
I'm away for most of the year, so I miss everything about her. Absence does make the heart grow fonder

(But I'm home for good next month! So, she'll have to move the little telly into the bedroom if she wants to watch that Eastenders/Corrie/reality TV shee-ite when the football/news/history channel/discovery is on the big telly)

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
The facts that I divorced her a couple of years ago and that the valuation of our house was made at the top of the price boom and that meant that I got a good wad in payoff when she bought me out ! :clap::lol:

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Check this out

Things My Girlfriend And I Have Argued About

Best website EVER about a scatty girlfriend. This guy has me in bits.

"Arguments. There are many arguments we have over arguments. 'Who started argument x', for example, is a old favourite that has not had its vigour dimmed by age nor its edge blunted through use. Another dependable companion is, 'I'm not arguing, I'm just talking - you're arguing,' along with its more stage-struck (in the sense that it relishes an audience - parties, visiting relatives, Parent's Evenings at school, in shops, etc.) sibling, 'Right, so we're going to get into this argument here are we?' An especially frequent argument argument, however, is the result of Margret NOT STICKING TO THE DAMN ARGUMENT, FOR CHRIST'S SAKE. Margret jack-knifes from argument to argument, jigs direction randomly and erratically like a shoal of Argument Fish being followed by a Truth Shark. It's fearsomely difficult to land a blow because by the time you've let fly with the logic she's not there anymore. A row about vacuuming gets shifted to the cost of a computer upgrade, from there to who got up early with the kids most this week and then to the greater interest rates of German banks via the noisome sexual keenness of some former girlfriend, those-are-hair-scissors-don't-use-them-for-paper and, 'When was the last time you bought me flowers?' all in the space of about seven exchanges. 'Arrrrrrgggh! What are we arguing about? Can you just decide what it is and stick to it?'

:lolol:

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
puts up with my immaturity, depression, flaws and indiscretions and loves me unequivically and unconditionally. I'm very lucky.

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
We're not talking today as she couldnt find the car keys this morning and is sure they are in my pocket... which they are not.

But.... there are just so many things that I'd be here all day...... I suppose most of all I love my wife because she is 100% committed to doing the best for us and making us th ebets we can be ... despite our obvious faults

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
¤DãŃn¥ §êãGüLL¤;3257178 said:
Her discharge makes great sandwich spread :drool:

You are one sick fucker but you're right it does.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here