Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What is happing with the club??

seagullscooby

Dec 28, 2007
Oh my, can not belive how many players have been realesed from the club and only 3 he is offering new deals to, if they decided to stay!!! Who knows the player of the year Whing may go to another club, his deal should of been done a long time ago!!!!! With all the players that have gone it does not leave us with much of a squad!!!! Cant believe that Sullivan is going he was the future a lot better than Kuipers!!!! He should of gone!!! Have to wait and see what players a going to be coming in to the club!!!! Dicker should and Whing needs to sign!!!!!

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Oh my, can not belive how many players have been realesed from the club and only 3 he is offering new deals to, if they decided to stay!!! Who knows the player of the year Whing may go to another club, his deal should of been done a long time ago!!!!! With all the players that have gone it does not leave us with much of a squad!!!! Cant believe that Sullivan is going he was the future a lot better than Kuipers!!!! He should of gone!!! Have to wait and see what players a going to be coming in to the club!!!! Dicker should and Whing needs to sign!!!!!
Yes, life is a worry.

Harold

Jul 7, 2003
Hastings
Talking to Dicker apparently.

I've heard we're also looking at the possibility of picking up a couple of free Stockport players (no idea who).

Austrian Gull

Feb 5, 2009
Linz, Austria
Calm down, dear.

We've got a whole summer to speculate on who's coming in - we live in interesting times!

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Its called an OVERHAUL. And it was much needed.
Slade has cleared the decks. Now he's got three and a half months to get his squad together and build us a TEAM - which is something his predecessor failed miserably to do.

Slade will snort it.

acrossthepond

Jan 30, 2006
Ruritania

:getsoverexcitedandsticksinloadsofexclamationmarks:

:jester:

Eddie Bee

Feb 3, 2009
Shoreham by Sea
Didn't Adams try something like this last season, untill Slade managed to turn it around with young players as well as Owusu/Hart willing to put IT in for the STRIPES!
However I have faith in Slade....oooh errr...:ohmy:

The Oldman

I like the Hat
NSC Patron
Jul 12, 2003
In the shadow of Seaford Head
You ask what is happening? The correct thing IMHO. New manager makes space for the club to invest in a squad which is capable of challenging for promotion. The real test will be who the new manager recruits. So far his judgement seems to be fine. Let's give him time.

Last edited:

Austrian Gull

Feb 5, 2009
Linz, Austria
All a bit similar to Adams' (1st incarnation) cull of the squad after he'd been here a few months.

Except for this time, I'm following the news on the wonder on the internet (while supposedly working) and not ringing up Seagull Line at a pound a minute like I did back then. The thieving bastards...

Hunting 784561

Jul 8, 2003

:dramaqueen:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here