Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What is going on??? (mod: title edited)

Bring back Bryan wade!!

I wanna caravan for me ma
Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks
Up to 6 transfers????

1 in on a free, less than 4 hours to go.......

Has Poyet been promising players and not delivering AGAIN?????

Seriously pissed off, and for those of you that say 'look how far we've come' etc I'm sorry but f*** that. If you can't deliver the players then keep quiet and don't get people's hopes up unnecessarily.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Up to 6 transfers????

Seriously pissed off, and for those of you that say 'look how far we've come' etc I'm sorry but f*** that. If you can't deliver the players then keep quiet and don't get people's hopes up unnecessarily.

Poor you.

Aadam

Resident Plastic
Feb 6, 2012
Calm down :)

Tampax-Pearl-Sample.jpg

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
This is Gus's main fault in my view. Talks up the chances and says things to get your hopes up then rarely delivers. Don't get me wrong I'm happy with our transfer activity but I think Gus needs to keep his trap shut in future...

brightn'ove

cringe
Apr 12, 2011
London
If the situation stays the same at 11pm, then i'll be a bit disappointed, all this 'there will be drama' nonsense had gotten people's hopes up.

Orlandi best not be another sick note.

Neecha

Jul 10, 2012
London
you have a point ...but there is still 5 hours to go anything could happen!

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
I hope you are in a minority. Financial prudence is more important than signing a name to appease fans. If the striker we need isn't available, then we don't sign anyone. Ideally we want the best squad possible, but if it isn't able to get the neccessary striker in then I'm glad we aren't rushing into signing just ANYONE.

A striker would be nice though. One who can score 20 goals a season, who won't get injured and who won't cost a bomb. EASY.

Seasider78

Nov 14, 2004
Don't think he said we would sign 6 players merely we were pursuing them. People do realise that if a player is any good lots of clubs are interested in them?

As hard as it is for some fans to believe we are not the most attractive prospect in Europe nor do we have a queue of players at our door begging to sign for us

Whatever happens today it's amazing we have even been able to bring in who we have already this summer so if we miss out today am sure gus will play the loan window

Jul 13, 2012
There'll be no signings today. Heard it so many times from Gus. Just wish he'd stop saying such things to get everyone glued to sky, the net etc. Rather had kept Noone.

TottonSeagull

Mar 5, 2011
Totton (Nr Southampton)
Up to 6 transfers????

Don't think most on here could give a flying f*** what you think! Jog on.

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
Can't moderate property from phone... will sort it out when I get home unless someone else does it before then.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here