Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

what I have been told this afternoon

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Murray to Cardiff although his missus would still prefer to move back north, but she is the reason he will leave.

Jake to Aldershot

Davis from Oldham Will sign on Monday morning

Plus 2 others to sign on Monday

I am not in the business of making stuff up, I have been told this by someone who works for the club.

Last edited:

SirDouglasLoft

Jul 4, 2008
if Murray goes then hopefully get good money. Wouldnt mind if he went to be fair

Wouldnt of been to happy about this if he hadn't of signed anyone, but with Davies and Andrew, it wouldn't be the end of the world- especially if we get good money for him.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
If Murray goes Insider is going to look rather stupid :lol:

ATFC Seagull

Aberystwyth Town FC
Jul 27, 2004
(North) Portslade
Wouldnt of been to happy about this if he hadn't of signed anyone, but with Davies and Andrew, it wouldn't be the end of the world- especially if we get good money for him.

Calvin Andrew plays for another club and we haven't seen Davies yet...

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
Murray's alright, but he's a long way short of Championship standard. Would be a shame, but he blows hot and cold and if we got what we paid for him it would probably make good sense for all parties.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Thought Cardiff had signed another striker ???

They tried to sign Chris Porter from Motherwell but he's gone off to Derby. Given their current league positions it seems an odd decision. Mind you Derby ended up paying £400,000 for Porter and Cardiff must have made a similar bid. It'll take a lot more than that to get Murray I would have thought.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
I would be pissed off if Murray goes. Having Forster, Murray and Davies with Andrews for a while means we actually have attacking options other than just the front two. Really think we should be keeping Murray so we can have a proper push next season.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
I guess we will have to wait up until 5 pm Monday to find out

Padders

Jul 5, 2003
Cheadle Hulme
Currently on the club site

Murray Not for Sale
Posted on: Sat 31 Jan 2009

By Paul Camillin

Micky Adams has told fans Glenn Murray is not for sale following the arrival of strikers Craig Davies from Oldham Athletic and Crystal Palace's Calvin Andrew on loan.

The Albion boss said, "We have not scored enough goals and I cannot keep relying on the same people to come up with the goods. So if we are not scoring then we have to look at other players and other avenues in order to do so.

"Glenn Murray is not leaving. We have got no intention of selling Glenn Murray and we have received no enquiries for him. He is injured at the moment and is not back in training yet so it will be two or three weeks at least."

alex_brighton

Banned
Jan 29, 2009
we have good options up front with andrew on loan an davies on his way
so would be good to have murray but we have options if he goes

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Currently on the club site

Murray Not for Sale
Posted on: Sat 31 Jan 2009

By Paul Camillin

Micky Adams has told fans Glenn Murray is not for sale following the arrival of strikers Craig Davies from Oldham Athletic and Crystal Palace's Calvin Andrew on loan.

The Albion boss said, "We have not scored enough goals and I cannot keep relying on the same people to come up with the goods. So if we are not scoring then we have to look at other players and other avenues in order to do so.

"Glenn Murray is not leaving. We have got no intention of selling Glenn Murray and we have received no enquiries for him. He is injured at the moment and is not back in training yet so it will be two or three weeks at least."

Excellent

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here