Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What Have Elliott Bennett and Norwich Got in Common?

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
Don't you mean they're both too good for Brighton!!

If you actually knew a thing about benno you would know that he is only starting to show his full potential since moving here. On the basis that orient knocked you out of the cup and we spanked orient 5-0 I would not say that narrwich are a better side than us right now would you?

Idiot

Amex_Charlie

Dec 17, 2010
Brighton
If you actually knew a thing about benno you would know that he is only starting to show his full potential since moving here. On the basis that orient knocked you out of the cup and we spanked orient 5-0 I would not say that narrwich are a better side than us right now would you?

Idiot

you sir are a great man :lol:

upthealbion1970

NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
Rumour is that a fee of £1.2 million has been agreed subject to a medical.

Rumours also abound that we are to sign Michael Owen and Kevin Phillips on loan, equally as optimistic as Bennett sprouting some extra digits allowing him entry to the second biggest club in the east anglia tv region

Mark Jones

Jan 28, 2011

Idiot

You beat Orient, well done! They beat our reserves in the cup... Shock horror, we always go out in the 3rd round, so what! We beat QPR, who are top, are we better than them?... Idiot!

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Elliott: I wanna move to a club with more potential than Brighton
Agent: Well Norwich City are interested
Elliott: I meant Brighton and Hove Albion, not Brighton Bandits FC!

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Elliott: I wanna move to a club where I can learn some new tricks
Agent: Well Norwich City are interested
Elliott: Are you deaf? I said 'new tricks,' not 'some small club out in the sticks'!

upthealbion1970

NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
You beat Orient, well done! They beat our reserves in the cup... Shock horror, we always go out in the 3rd round, so what! We beat QPR, who are top, are we better than them?... Idiot!

No mate we didn't just beat them at all! Nice for you to respond to one single point though, well done :clap: what are you - some kind of Leeds/Naaaarrrwich crossbreed with all your "you'll never be bigger than us" bullshit. Not bothered with a who's got the biggest dick contest mate, our club is on a massive upward surge in terms of quality of facilities and playing/management staff and we will be measured by our success on and off the pitch. A decent sized club being run the right way with state of the art facilities, I can see why you (along with others) are starting to feel a bit threatened by us :wave:

tonymgc

Banned
May 8, 2010
Drive by abusing
Rumour is that a fee of £1.2 million has been agreed subject to a medical.

That wouldn't even pay for the laces in his boots.

In answer to the original question they both like Mustard & Pedestrianised city centres?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here