Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What has MIFFED You MOST About This Season??

MIFFORAMA

• Total voters

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
We are turning into a mild laughing stock amungst fans of other clubs, but what has wound you up the most.

I am trying to be upbeat about the season, but it is getting a bit hard to defend some of the goings on. In no way do I want him sacked, but I am slightly miffed. I dont think at the moment the results matter, its just the way we are achieving those lack of results

I do believe we will turn things round and get a top 10 finish, but I dont see it happening in the next 4/5 weeks looking at the fixture list.

Pick THREE.............

poll coming

Last edited:

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
shite football sponsor , losing to Cheltenham and Walsall , having no real strikeforce if either Glenn or Nicky get injured

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
There are no right or wrong answers....but just remember, if you choose Glenn Murray's Laziness, you are a moron.

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
There are no right or wrong answers....but just remember, if you choose Glenn Murray's Laziness, you are a moron.

I agree, but it seemed to be a hot topic on here, so included it. Likewise with people getting annoyed that Robbie Savage only passes the ball to our players.

Oh and I was MIFFED mostly by Micky picking Virgo all the time at whatever cost. Followed by the boring football, and getting loan players in for a month but putting them on the bench

HseagullsH

NSC's tipster
May 15, 2008
Brighton
I voted on loads of the options, mainly linked with team selections and tactics.

One of the big things for me is Forsters injury. I think he is our most influential player and we are by far a better team when he is playing.

Kenhead

Oct 1, 2003
Brighton
losing to Cheltenham

It was only a draw, but did fill like a defeat.

That is probabily my most miffed of the season having let in a late late goal the previous week we only went an done it again whilst with the man advantage.

Would have thought they would have learnt...

oh ah stantona

Oct 19, 2008
i would definately go for the moaning twats on North Stand Chat option anyone would think the end of the world was nye

saltash seagull

Mar 1, 2004
cornwall
baffling team selections and playing hawk and virgs at all costs

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
The fact that everyone on here claimed Hawkins was amazing after one good game, two average games and a poor game. Then, when it becomes clear that he's shit, they say "he's unfit, it's Adams fault".

He's not good enough full stop, and signing him has RUINED and immense centre-back pairing of Lynch and Elphick. :nono:

Zesh Rehman

Sep 6, 2006
Oxford
The fact that everyone on here claimed Hawkins was amazing after one good game, two average games and a poor game. Then, when it becomes clear that he's shit, they say "he's unfit, it's Adams fault".

He's not good enough full stop, and signing him has RUINED and immense centre-back pairing of Lynch and Elphick. :nono:

i hate to say it, but i agree with you and i was FICKLE

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
Poor Adam is on his way to becoming a boo boy simply because Adams insists on playing him. He hasn't been bad... just hopelessly wrongly utilised.

The failure to use Loft when he has obviously vastly improved is also terribly frustrating. Right now Loft should be being picked over Cox.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here