Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What has MADE your year.......and also RUINED it

Feb 2, 2007
Japan
Top 2 ONLY

1. My father in law has just this minute handed me 3,000 CASH for a nice Christmas holiday. What a lovely chap.
2. Watching my eight-year-old daughter sing and play George Michael's PATIENCE on the piano. Rock fcuking ON.

1. Getting promoted at work but knowing that I have to be in charge of utter retards that are surely going to make my life a misery
2. Lickergate ( I know this is not really on a par with something like your kids getting cancer but f*** me has it messed up my enjoyment of SCR's commentaries over here in Nippon)

A very peaceful Monday to you all

Knotty

Feb 5, 2004
Canterbury
Top 2 ONLY

1. My father in law has just this minute handed me 3,000 CASH for a nice Christmas holiday. What a lovely chap.
2. Watching my eight-year-old daughter sing and play George Michael's PATIENCE on the piano. Rock fcuking ON.

1. Getting promoted at work but knowing that I have to be in charge of utter retards that are surely going to make my life a misery
2. Lickergate ( I know this is not really on a par with something like your kids getting cancer but f*** me has it messed up my enjoyment of SCR's commentaries over here in Nippon)

A very peaceful Monday to you all

Has your father-in-law seen your avatar??

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
micky adams has RUINED my year

bhadeb

Jan 11, 2008
The thing that made my year was winning a holiday to New York with spending money and the things that ruined it was Dean's sacking

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
footie related?

Made it: Micky Adams back as manager :yahoo:

Ruined it: some imposter claming to be "Micky Adams" as manager:rant:

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
That shitty pic taken from the number 25 bus posted on here 2 wks ago of the muddy field that used to be green,made what i thought was never going to happen a reality. So thanks for that shitty pic.:yahoo:

The loss of a family member who will never get to see that shitty picture or what it stands for.:(

Jimmy Grimble

Nov 10, 2007
Starting a revolution from my bed
1. Seagull Tim
2. Seagull Tim

1. Seagull Ric
2. Seagull Ric

sams dad

I hate Palarse
Feb 7, 2004
The Hill of The Gun
Made it : Getting a new dog
Ruined it :Being diagnosed with a medical complaint that means I can never again drink ordinary beer.

m20gull

Jun 10, 2004
Land of the Chavs
Made it

Realising that 47 was not too old for my first half-marathon (actually first running I've ever done)

Ruined it

The knee op I'm having on Wednesday as I haven't run since the half-marathon.

Made it

Both our boys getting full-time proper paid employment, having moved on from the McJobs - meaning the first time they bought me beer!

Ruined it

Having our lovely Mini van nicked by some thieving toerags

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
made it ... not one particular person but this has got to have been the best November/end of year for me EVER , such a good time

ruined it .... Sussex Universities Informatics department (well whoever input my results , cocking it up BIG TIME)

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
Made it: Sending the Manc's packing in the cup & having the greatest live football night of my life.

Ruined it: Current League position & negative tossers on here posting absolute toilet day-in, day-out. I might just stop looking at this forum altogether soon, tbh.

Basil Fawlty

Don't Mention The War
November was fantastic month for Gigs, not particularly for the footy. Beating Manchester City on penaltys, aswell as Falmer being built in 16 days time!

My year was ruined, when I lost my girlfriend. I miss her so damn badly, and I can't move on because it is to damn hard. I love her with all my heart, FOREVER. :(

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here