Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What happens if Falmer is not finished on time.

Who knows how far the work has progressed with regard to the boxes and other facilities within the stadium. Will everything be completed on time? Are there any contingency plans should the worst happen? Has anyone who contributes on NSC seen how the interior works are progressing?

Oct 2, 2008
Who knows how far the work has progressed with regard to the boxes and other facilities within the stadium. Will everything be completed on time? Are there any contingency plans should the worst happen? Has anyone who contributes on NSC seen how the interior works are progressing?

I was actually thinking that myself when I saw the pictures of Withdean being dismantled. The reality is we are bang on course and the various contractors are no doubt under massive late completion penalties. Relax. If in doubt blame Murray.

seagullondon

Mar 15, 2011

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
a few boxes incomplete and fittings at the bars not finished wouldnt stop games going ahead.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
I was actually thinking that myself when I saw the pictures of Withdean being dismantled. The reality is we are bang on course and the various contractors are no doubt under massive late completion penalties. Relax. If in doubt blame Murray.

This bit. The insurers of these (performance bonds) are keeping a very close eye. They certainly dont want to be paying out what are at least 6 fig sums.

Lyndhurst 14

Jan 16, 2008
For football stadia one of the most time consuming and critical handover items is the testing and commissioning of the life safety sytems. The New Wembley Stadium got in a huge mess with fire alarms and security system delays. I’m sure that our superior project team has built in plenty of float in the program for this.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here