Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What does thompson do ?

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
He's had long enough to prove his worth by now but it just is'nt there.

One True BHA

Sep 2, 2008
i used to think he was one of those that "goes about his business quietly" and i have watched him closely at every game i've been to this season. i have come to the conclusion that he has no "business" and genuinely does nothing.

he doesn't tackle. he can't head the ball. he doesn't make himself available or want the ball. he doesn't dictate the play in any way.

he is a very, very bad player.

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
I actually he think he had one of his better games today. I'll give him 4 out of 10 rather than the usual 3.

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
i used to think he was one of those that "goes about his business quietly" and i have watched him closely at every game i've been to this season. i have come to the conclusion that he has no "business" and genuinely does nothing.

he doesn't tackle. he can't head the ball. he doesn't make himself available or want the ball. he doesn't dictate the play in any way.

he is a very, very bad player.

He is the biggest coward I have ever seen, pull on a Brighton shirt.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
The whole midfield is sh1te at present and non existant and supplies nothing for the two forwards to feed off.

CliveWalkerWingWizard

Aug 31, 2006
surrenden
not just me then - he had a few good games when he first joined - but now does nothing! What really concerns me is that I was sitting thinking we need doug loft - what has it come to ? why didn't we get a midfielder in in the transfer window ???

Basil Fawlty

Don't Mention The War
To defensive doesn't shoot or even give a good pass. At the start of the season, I thought we saw a different side of Thomson when he got forward and had a shot. But now he has gone totally backwards! I wouldn't mind seeing Loft playing against Yeovil next week.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here