Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What does Poyet know anyway?

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
To clear up misconceptions I made the title to get people reading. Personally I think he has now found his way into Brighton legend along with the likes of Peter Ward, Brian Horton, Alan Mullery, etc.

However, do you think he has taken his time to find out about us as a club? He obviously knows the Palace rivalry by his comments on the Murray saga. I would like to think he has... just adds to his total love fest with Brighton supporters.

Yes? Maybe? Doesn't care less cos he's a pro footie type personage?

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
To clear up misconceptions I made the title to get people reading. Personally I think he has now found his way into Brighton legend along with the likes of Peter Ward, Brian Horton, Alan Mullery, etc.

However, do you think he has taken his time to find out about us as a club? He obviously knows the Palace rivalry by his comments on the Murray saga. I would like to think he has... just adds to his total love fest with Brighton supporters.

Yes? Maybe? Doesn't care less cos he's a pro footie type personage?

Good question... At the end of the D&R game he mentioned about fans having to travel to Gillingham etc and now we've got promoted and got Falmer it's a 'dream come true' and as you say seems to know about the Palace rivalry..

Marmaduke

SE London Seagull
Apr 28, 2010
SE London
He was brought in to do a job and if he has taken on board the history and tradition, then that's lovely.

I hope that he has also taken on board that a few managers have left and failed elsewhere because Falmer was a long way down the line....

slinky

The Only Way Is Brighton
Jan 19, 2011
BN2
I bumped in to Gus a few weeks ago, Brighton means a lot to Gus. he loves the club, he loves the fans, he cannot wait until he leads the team out at Falmer next season. He is living locally, and he is settled. He gets on well with TB, and I personally believe it would have to be a top half Premier team, with a big offer, to take him away from the mighty Albion.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here