Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What do YOU want Palace to do?

What do you want palace to do?

• Total voters

Gerbil

Nsc's most loved
Jul 6, 2003
Stalking Hayley
Haven't seen a poll on here since we've been guaranteed promotion, so do you want the scum to get relegated or stay up? Personally, i'm PRAYING they stay up.

Last edited:

LowKarate

Jan 6, 2004
Wombling free
Much as I'd love to play them, I think that they are long overdue a dose of reality. If they hadn't spent tens of millions that they did not have, they would not have stayed at their current level as long as they have done. Carlisle on a Tuesday night is only fair return for years of squandering. We would probably meet them again soon enough if they are genuinely as good as they think they are.

Ecosse Exile

May 20, 2009
Alicante, Spain
Go Down, f*** em, being at least one division above for a few seasons would be just as sweet as beating them, hopefully they will get the same dose of reality that Sheff Wed have just had and realise that league one is no walk in the park. Wouldn't mind them going down again to be honest.

AMEXican Wave

AMEX Ruffian
Sep 21, 2010
Palace go down this time, but we draw them in the cup to compensate...

wigman

Oct 10, 2006
East Preston
Haven't seen a poll on here since we've been guaranteed promotion, so do you want the scum to get relegated or stay up? Personally, i'm PRAYING they stay up.

I'd like them to stay up but let them sweat until the last game of the season,i live for the games against the scum and i want to see them thrashed at the Amex.

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
Same as I voted in the same poll last time. Down with the dirty bastards I hate them. Please don't give me the old bollocks about me not having been at the games in the 70's & 80's blah blah. I was, I hate them & want them to spend a few seasons in a league below us. A cup game would be good though, before they come up again in about.......3 years?

Ecosse Exile

May 20, 2009
Alicante, Spain
We have all wanted them in the cups and now is our chance to play them next season and show them how good our boys are!

If Palace survive this season they will be a much better team next season, no transfer embargo, no George Burley etc. So i dont think the games against them will be as easy as people think and losing to them is just the worst feeling. Would much rather they fell through the trap door and laugh at their demise.

MaggieT83

Oct 26, 2010
Pulborough
I vote stay up. Hope to see them struggle again but not a lot of point in the rivalry if we never play and as a young fan I haven't the chance to see many Derby's

MaggieT83

Oct 26, 2010
Pulborough
If Palace survive this season they will be a much better team next season, no transfer embargo, no George Burley etc. So i dont think the games against them will be as easy as people think and losing to them is just the worst feeling. Would much rather they fell through the trap door and laugh at their demise.

Although I do agree with this and plenty of other good games to look forward to so maybe I've just changed my mind straight away

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Go down, of course.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
I vote stay up. Hope to see them struggle again but not a lot of point in the rivalry if we never play and as a young fan I haven't the chance to see many Derby's

I think that is where the difference will lie. Older posters such as myself would love to see them go down and younger viewers who haven't had many opportunities to see us play would like them to stay up.

Would love to see them a division below us :thumbsup:

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
It isn't difficult-go down and keep going down.

Unfortunately, they'll survive like they always do.

They are the one group of fans I don't want to see in The Amex. Ever!

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Was about to vote stay up but couldn't bring myself to do it. Where is the don't know option?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here