Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What do you want for Christmas?

Behind Enemy Lines

Jul 18, 2003
London
What does everyone want for Christmas, i'm not buying - before the gags start rolling in.

This year, I would like Neil Young's greatest hits and 3 points on Boxing Day. Surely not too much to ask for?

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
Sneaky George said:
What does everyone want for Christmas, i'm not buying - before the gags start rolling in.

This year, I would like Neil Young's greatest hits and 3 points on Boxing Day. Surely not too much to ask for?

You should throw a wobbly if you get the Greatest Hits, and demand Santa bring you the 2-CD compilation Decade, which came out in 2002. Much better tracklisting, covering Young's classic years from 1967-77. But natch 3 points, yes.

Fluffster

Jul 5, 2003
Shoreham
MYOB said:
C'mon - they're the ULTIMATE in wanker toys. They're amongst the worst MP3 playing devices on the market in every way bar looks, hence tossers buy them.

Well I'm a tosser then. :wave:

Behind Enemy Lines

Jul 18, 2003
London
Re: Re: What do you want for Christmas?

bhafc99 said:
You should throw a wobbly if you get the Greatest Hits, and demand Santa bring you the 2-CD compilation Decade, which came out in 2002. Much better tracklisting, covering Young's classic years from 1967-77. But natch 3 points, yes.

Thanks for that. Hope it's not too late!

Jul 5, 2003
Chertsey
MYOB said:
C'mon - they're the ULTIMATE in wanker toys. They're amongst the worst MP3 playing devices on the market in every way bar looks, hence tossers buy them.

I can assure you, the MUVO mp3 players ARE the worst in the world, they all just break!!!

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
MYOB said:

What would you reccomend? I'm intrested in getting something in the new year.

Cian

Jul 16, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
Turkey said:
What would you reccomend? I'm intrested in getting something in the new year.

iRiver. All round best in my experience - cheapest on market here (Ireland), best software, regular firmware updates (that add rather than remove features, unlike Apple), big features list - supports MP3, WAV, WMA and Ogg, iPod does MP3, WAV and Apples own cripplewared AAC. Looks a lot less tosserish.

Cian

Jul 16, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
Oh, and the iPod has a deceptively poor sound chip - Apple make great sound chips for laptops and desktops - the Thunder and its ilk that even the cheapest iBook has - but the iPod has some crap they obviously bought in from somewhere else for a few quid.

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
World Peace

failing that a bird thats up for it

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
Race said:
a win bonus! :lolol: ;)
or a butters header to beat spurs and put us in the forth round'll be great :clap2:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here