Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What do you think will be the best thing about the AMEX?

WeAreTheAlbion

Aug 19, 2010
Northstand - AMEX Stadium
I think the best thing about the AMEX will be having a roof :lolol:
or the padded seats!:amex:
What do you think?

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
The goal music announced yesterday, something we've been deprived at Withdean due to the planning restrictions.

Should more than make up for the poor atmosphere at our current ground.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
waiting for the hissy fit :tantrum:i cant see the pitch let alone the players binfest on here when those in the wsu realise they should of gone to specsavers before purchasing a season ticket :p

Jan 19, 2009
Worthing
The goal music announced yesterday, something we've been deprived at Withdean due to the planning restrictions.

Should more than make up for the poor atmosphere at our current ground.

Most definately this.

Me and my kids can't wait to sing along to Blur when we score.

LadySeagull

Jan 21, 2011
Portslade
The best thing about the Amex is that it's OURS.

Can't believe it, at last!

Loved the Goldstone but this stadium, this season, this team, this Chairman, this Manager, the Coaching staff - it all feels like a dream.

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
I've been comparing supposedly "similar" stadia today, particularly the KC. The pictures on footballgroundguide make it look really open whereas I think the Amex is going to be really quite enclosed. For that reason I think the atmosphere will be really quite good.

and Tay, please shut it! I'm still rather worried about whether we've made the right choice going for WSU!

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
No more moaning from ill informed visiting fans who still don't know why we've spent 12 years at Withdean.

Fungus

NSC Patron
May 21, 2004
Truro
No more moaning from ill informed visiting fans who still don't know why we've spent 12 years at Withdean.

I'm wondering if there should be a few stewards at Withdean, to redirect anyone that hasn't heard about Falmer?

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Erm..having driven past the 'building site' twice a fortnightsince the first sod was dug ..its making me go to watch Brighton again after a (approx) 18 year odd break

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Erm..having driven past the 'building site' twice a fortnightsince the first sod was dug ..its making me go to watch Brighton again after a (approx) 18 year odd break

JCL!!! Sorry couldn't resist it before the NSC supporters got in first. Welcome back, I am a returner to, another 'JCL'!

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
a question? Will the Amex have large screens inside the ground, showing replays, highlights etc, and a scoreboard with clock and that? If so where abouts? Just asking as my ticket is in the North Stand and noing my luck it will be behind me!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here