Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What do you lot think of Bobby Zamora?

Harveys_HammersLH

Feb 5, 2004
Guildford
I take it he is a legend down Brighton?
Scored on his debut for us against Bradford us hammers have taken to him straight away....
Also good luck on the new stadium i have posted it on a West Ham messageboard called www.kumb.com

Billy Seagull

Bookie Basher
Jul 5, 2003
Nice one Harveys_HammersLH :clap2:

Bobby is a legend and will be remembered forever here. I think you have a great deal as Bobby wants to play for you and greedy Defoe obviously didn't. He'll do well with you as he's a natural goalscorer and can brign other players into the match which is what we are missing this season. He will quite possibly take you up to the prem. Time will tell if he's good enough to keep you up next season if you do happen to get promoted.

Good luck.

marvin

Jul 5, 2003
The corner quietly rusting
Nah hes a useless work shy traitor that jumped ship at the earliest opportunity. All they had too do was wave gold in his face and off he went.....

Nah only joking, he did well enough for us, most of us thought Spurs was not the team for him, even before he went. He will do a lot better at the hammers and will do well for you lot, so long as you let him play, unlike spurs who played raely and when they did, they did so out of position.

Last edited:

Giant Seagull said:
Bit of a legend down here mate and Pleat is a TWAT

:lolol: Don't hold back, say what you really feel.

Hammers, cheers for the support and you can relax knowing that Bobby will do the job for you. £7m AND Zamora for that whinging little f*** Defoe? Best bit of business since we picked Bobby up from Bristol Rovers for £100,000 in 2000.

Your manager's still a **** though. :)

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
He's shit...

hot!

Gullet

Feb 8, 2004
Bevendean
Mega talent with the best still to come.Lord Zamora will get the goals you need for promotion.I'll laugh my socks off next year when he scores the winner against Totters and milks it like shit!
Cheers for the support as well.:clap:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
We love him !

oapdodge

Jul 15, 2003
True Legend in the Peter Ward mould.
Always be appreciated and worshiped.
The goal against Halifax left foot volley is one of the best I've ever seen at any level.Hope he proves Pleat so wrong.

SussexSpur

Jan 24, 2004
Finchley
Trigger said:
West Ham will be going up now... Who needs Defoe?

We do!

But wish Bobby all the best too. No fan of Pervy Pleat, just reckon Defoe'll prove a bit more instant with the goals we need (as proved so far).

Mind you - a defence, a defence, my kingdom for a defence. . .

Spurs could have Henry, Van Nistelrooy and Ronaldo up front and us fans would still be having heart attacks whenever the other side got over the halfway line. . .

Hope Bobby does well with West Ham. . . but, since it *is* West Ham, not *too* well. . .

A hatful of goals as they narrowly miss promotion, then a lucrative move to score loads of goals abroad with Deportivo - sounds ideal. . .

albiongirl

Jul 10, 2003
mileoak
Zamora is a legend and I'm pleased about his move to West Ham he will be on the roll soon scoring for fun!!

:clap: Thanx for your support

BenElton'sBrother

Nov 30, 2003
Hove
Definately a bit of a legend round these parts, it was mainly on his back that we won two consecutive championships :D

A very good bit of business for the Hammers who I think will be back in the premiershite in the non too distant future and Bobby will be back on the stage where he belongs..

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Zamora is definitely a legend, just behind Sir Peter Ward.

(and probably Lawrenson and Horton but definitely a legend).

And as for SussexSpur, only 6 goals in your game tonight. Are you on a slide mate? :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here