Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What do you do ?

What do you do ?

• Completely IGNORE it...get on with the JOB in hand..Its ONLY a noise after all

Votes: 16 44.4%
  • Accept blame placed on your shoulders for the AIR problem and STOP

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • Laugh and then RUIN her from behind...

Votes: 19 52.8%

• Total voters

John Dorian

Glass Case of EMOTION
Good afternoon gents and gentresses...and you HB&B !! :jester:

I am going to pose an important question which I believe feel that at 12pm on a grey Thursday afternoon needs answering by the fine people of NSC. Hopefully more guys will answer this question rather than the ladies of this thread, otherwise there will be many a question asked about the after work activities of the female kind on this board...

What is your reaction to a FANNY-FART ?

Lets cut to the chase, you are politely providing a young lady (old if MENDOZA :p) with a slab of your meat when an awkward noise is made...a couple of times this has happened with me, and I can remember one time, the fine young lady BLAMED me, for pushing too much AIR up there...and I thought I was pushing SOMETHING else up there...however, the noise was funny, I sniggered...as you do, and it was kind of like a "passion killer"...

Or do you just IGNORE and continue the PLUNDER ?

Your thoughts please...

John Dorian

Glass Case of EMOTION
Not REALLY Hiney... No problems on the old boy situation !! AND anyway...its NOT really a PROBLEM that can BE ALTERED easily eh ?

HOWEVER, I've often wondered how to make a THREAD a blinding SUCCESS rather than it dwindling and then disappearing into the NETHER regions of NSC HISTORY.

My findings are that I think that a few POSTS from a few CERTAIN people on this BOARD, make a thread SUCCESSFUL... lets hope it takes off..:thumbsup:

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
My findings are that I think that a few POSTS from a few CERTAIN people on this BOARD, make a thread SUCCESSFUL... lets hope it takes off..:thumbsup:[/QUOTE]
Just looked the above up in my reverse dictionary, and it says "Attention Seeker":thumbsup:

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
Usually find that air leaking past a seal, means a new seal. Perished, split?

John Dorian

Glass Case of EMOTION
I think you need to buy a better blow up doll John.

Have you got a warranty or anything? Sounds like she might have a leak somewhere.

$4.99 in a MOTEL danny...so Alas, no warranty. Can I borrow yours for now until pay day ?:lol:

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Fanny farts are funny but girls do NOT like laughing at them, I've found. I carry on with the job in hand trying not to snigger, this is normally accomplished by trying to make an extreme sex face and squeezing the birds shoulder, which they usuallly react kindly to. It has only even happened when the bird has been on TOP with me FYI. It normally takes about 5 seconds to get over the hilarity of said growler grunt.

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
If you do a really big fart yourself, it will divert attention from her own embarrassment. She will thank you for it.

:thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here