Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What do we give our Chairman

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
As a thank you?

I am sure he is happy just to see us all happy-but what could we do in return.

A bible sized book? signed by as many fans as possible or something else.

Maybe place this book in the new museum and charge a £1 to sign it..all proceeds to a charity of his choice or something?

Could be like the Magna Carta-only less controversial

Keep it there for the first couple of seasons.

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
What a bloody good idea GoldWithFalmer !!! Def get the Chairman and Dick Knight and Martin Perry something from us all to say thank you !!
I will think on this one mate .
And Brighton till i die there is only one stand that will be making the noise THE NORTH STAND BOYS AND GIRLS !!!! HA HA HA !!

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
What a bloody good idea GoldWithFalmer !!! Def get the Chairman and Dick Knight and Martin Perry something from us all to say thank you !!
I will think on this one mate .
And Brighton till i die there is only one stand that will be making the noise THE NORTH STAND BOYS AND GIRLS !!!! HA HA HA !!

Make it like a little shrine-candles curtains,pop your money in the tin and pay homage...

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
A bible sized book? signed by as many fans as possible or something else.

Maybe place this book in the new museum and charge a £1 to sign it..all proceeds to a charity of his choice or something?
I quite like that one. What exactly can you buy for a man that doesn't need anything - not so easy for him to get a book with several thousand signatures/messages in it.

LS6

Nov 9, 2010
Would some computer whiz not be able to set up some sort of website where you can leave comments for the people who made the stadium happen? Then print the messages into a book. Just an idea like..

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Would some computer whiz not be able to set up some sort of website where you can leave comments for the people who made the stadium happen? Then print the messages into a book. Just an idea like..

yes but it's not the same-although it would allow overseas fans to participate so maybe it's an option-

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
To the tune of Robin Hood-

Tony Bloom, Tony Bloom, Tony, Tony Bloom

He built Falmer,He Built Falmer to lift away the gloom.

Now were back home,where we belong.

Tony Bloom,Tony Bloom,Tony Bloom.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Interestingly enough I found out that the girl I sit with at work knows him very well, he is a very close friend of her families and she's known him since he was a kid. And she is adamant that he is worth a lot more, not less than people think.

And she's fit.

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
Interestingly enough I found out that the girl I sit with at work knows him very well, he is a very close friend of her families and she's known him since he was a kid. And she is adamant that he is worth a lot more, not less than people think.

And she's fit.

:needpics:

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
What a fantastic idea. My suggestion would be to use some of Jack Straws weekly update photos to produce a book and add supporter comments on the pages at the back. The book should be properly bound etc. Happy to throw in some money for that.

Colossal Squid

Returning video tapes
Feb 11, 2010
Under the sea
I think the big book of signatures and thank you messages is a great idea.

However if we were to organise it through this site you'd have to make sure it was labeled a gift from NSC rather than from all fans as it is unfair to claim this forum is representative of all Albion supporters.

Perhaps we set something up like one of those petition sites where people log in with their real name and details (to prevent spammers and dicks) then post a personal message of gratitude. Then get it all printed up as a memento

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here