Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

what do we expect from the leicester game...?

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
being starved of championship footy i can only go on current form and by that we should be comfortable winners however,we all know teams can and do, regularly play their nuts off when playing the top teams with that in mind and leicesters' current squad i am expecting the foxes to turn in a top display and possibly send us packing....the only plus is their shtoopid shveedish plonker of a manager , so even if we are two nil down after 10 minutes it won't be over till the fat lady is singing.........:albion2::albion2::albion2::albion2:

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Leicester are one of the supposedly 'big' teams of the division. We comfortably saw off many such fancied teams last season. Fully expecting the same this season. Starting with Leicester. In the grand scheme of things, they're not all that.

ees complicated no?

Apr 3, 2011
Hove, United Kingdom
on paper they should beat most of the teams in the league, but because they have got in so many new players its taking along time bond together to play the way they should, so fingers cross they play bad like they have been, but I wont be down hearted if we lost 1-0 or soemthing

Digweeds Trousers

May 17, 2004
Tunbridge Wells
i have this down as our 'Sheffield Wednesday' last season. First defeat - how we react is the important thing. They will be a big team, like Wednesday last season, until Christmas, when they fire the clueless Swede and end up in mid-table - while we move onwards and upwards to play-off / upper table solidity.

Fozzyboy

Jul 5, 2011
Worthing
To be honest, now is the best time to play them away. They clearly haven't jelled yet so I think we will cruise to a 3-1 win. They will definately be up there at the end of the season as they will just buy more players in the Jan transfer window.

darters74

Jun 9, 2011
All over the place
This is such a big game in the fact that I think we've got nothing to lose. No-one (apart) from us thinks we're any good. If we lose, people expected it. However, if we win, people will finally sit up and take note of the Gus Revolution. I think this is a very hard one to predict, but I reckon both sides will score at least twice. So 3-2, 2-2 or 2-3 for me! :albion2:

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
You never know with Sven as he never says anything meaningful: lets the results do the talking. I would be very happy with 1-1. A big tactical test for Gus. I think Gus will leave any surprises for the Liverpool game (at least that is what Alan Mullery would have done!)

Munchkin

Jul 12, 2005
Littlehampton
Personally I'd take a point..

This is however a bigger game for Leicester than it is for us, they are under pressure, Sven is under pressure, hopefully we can go there and play our football and come away with three points.

They will be worrying about us more that we will be worrying about them.

seagullondon

Mar 15, 2011
0-0 :moo: how can we score against a team with john pantsil in defence?!

D

Deleted member 18477

i expect beckford to hit form and for them to win comfortably...

OR

i expect us to batter them cardiff style and still be top come 5pm.

all i can confirm is that i will not be having a bet on this one!

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I am hoping for this season's Peterborough or Charlton performance. We could get beat, as Leicester have the players but I think Gus will have too much nous for plan A or plan A Sven

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
We did poorly against the top couple of teams last season (Hudders 0 points Saints 1 point) so I reckon we'll lose or possibly sneak a draw. Beckford will definitely score I reckon.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here