dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Anyone opened their pressies yet?

Spicy

We're going up.
Dec 18, 2003
London
Nothing yet, as I am the only one up in my house. Perhaps Santa hasnt been to me. :ohmy:

Jahooli

Feb 12, 2008
Merry Christmas NSC.
So far I've got a BHAFC insulated travel mug :thumbsup:.
Bloomin lovely M&S Cardigan, Paisley shirt.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Paul smith aftershave, socks , tanktop, a tanktop with arms , sweets , and some posh phone i cant work but it looks nice

Fef

Rock God.
Feb 21, 2009
At the moment I'm doing a Darth Vader - feeling the presents.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Nothing yet. Mrs P at work, daughter still in bed. However, if an Albion away shirt hasn't appeared in my hands by tonight there's going to be trouble.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
As I'm not allowed to open any of mine until my brother gets home from work at about 3, I don't know yet. :down:

emphyrian

May 25, 2004
Woodingdean
i got nothing, but my kids have done ok.

The boy got a medieval castle which ive just spent an hour and a half putting it together for him to go and play with his play-doh.

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
a signed long sleeve centenary zamora signed shirt and another 10 old shirts for my growing collection.....

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Pair of jeans, socks, some smellies and two rather obscene cheques from Mater and Pater.

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
Nothing yet, don't do presents until late afternoon when everyone has had lunch and watched the Queen's speech...I have just fulfilled my duty by putting the turkey in the oven whilst everyone else is at church, hence a few moments to see what is going on in the world outside the window!

Seasons greetings to all on NSC, wherever in the World you might be, peace and prosperity to all in the year ahead.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here