Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What did the Swansea Banner have on it?

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
f*** off cardiff or something along those lines?

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Thank you all, I must have mislaid my glasses or I would have seen the other thread.

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
Superphil said:
Thank you all, I must have mislaid my glasses or I would have seen the other thread.

No excuse.

Ahem. FIXTURES? :jester:

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
3 shirts, a 2 piece suit and 2 ties.

What do you mean it's not the dry cleaning thread?

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
I heard on local radio this morning (i live in south wales right between swansea and cardiff, btw) that after the game, Lee Trundle unfurled a flag that had a picture of a cardiff shirt on it, and a guy urinating on the shirt !!! :lolol: i do find it quite amusing, but i doubt the cardiff fans do :lolol:

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
hitony, he had the urinating cartoon on his t-shirt. The cartoon seems to have been adopted by a lot of clubs, there is someone in my road with the same cartoon and West Brom urinating on Birmingham, or something like that. I have always thought it a bit puerile, I prefer the footy to do the talking.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Gully said:
hitony, he had the urinating cartoon on his t-shirt. The cartoon seems to have been adopted by a lot of clubs, there is someone in my road with the same cartoon and West Brom urinating on Birmingham, or something like that. I have always thought it a bit puerile, I prefer the footy to do the talking.

Those stickers are sold on the pier for all sorts of teams.
Ned had a Brighton player peeing on a Palace shirt in his van.

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
How would i know?I'm pissed.
Gully said:
IT IS IMMATURE AND PURILE, I AGREE.....

palace.gif

:lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
Gully said:

I do profoundly apologise for possibly getting the exact details wrong, (and i am sure thats what i heard the presenter say on local radio, but ...whatever) and i, like yourself, do like to see the football do the talking, but i dont see the harm in some things that can be / are amusing, and being an ardent Brighton & hove Albion supporter, (and have been for about 38 years) and living in the vicinity of many cardiff supporters, there are times i do find things amusing.

GermanShepherd

Oct 17, 2005
Cardiff City
its not the shirt that makes people angry. its the fact that "f*** off cardiff" slogan on the national flag was shown.

have a look what wrexham fans think of that, on red-passion.com

they are more furious than we are...

what a great way to celebrate a cup victory, and to thank cardiff, the capital city of wales for its hospitality...

jack b:censored:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here