What Did Howard Say To The Linesman To Get Sent Off

(was)DBS

Jul 24, 2003
Southwick
it was a plain and simple f..koff

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
I'm wondering whether there is just a clampdown this season on players bollocking the lino's, as that's a couple so far this season who have got straight reds. The Gareth Barry sending off didn't look like much the other week.

jeremy beadles hand

Jul 31, 2003
Hangleton
SOMEONE WHO HEARD IT FROM ONE OF THE GROUND STAFF WHO WAS NEAR TOLD ME HE SAID f*** OFF ABDUL. DON'T KNOW IF THERE IS ANY TRUTH IN THIS.

zoe

Jul 5, 2003
The Mobile Shop Withdean
it was a simple "f**k off!" i was sitting just behing the linesman, and the bloke in front of me shouted at the lino that he could report howard for abusive language. seconds later, the lino flagged for the offence! nice on ted!

Curious Orange

Punxsatawney Phil
Jul 5, 2003
On NSC for over two decades...
According to the Albion's official site the officials had warned him about his language before and the red card was as a result of him persisting with this behaviour. Fair enough if you ask me - football is a gentlemen's game after all.

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
lino - jbhs has started another gay thread howard- i'll check it out ( as he runs off smiling):lolol:

oapdodge

Jul 15, 2003
He probably said "do me a favour and save me from anymore embarrassment,I'll give you a tenner if you get me off of here.
If I get a 3 match ban it will be a tenner per game.Then I have an excuse."
He might of thought if he had to take a pay cut he wouldn't do his full hours.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
I would have thought it was a pore "f#ck off".

Almost justified - he wasn't the greatest of linesman

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here