Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What are your views..

Super Eagles

Feb 8, 2005
I have supported Crystal Palace for the last 17yrs, and I was wondering what your thoughts about my football team were.. I have asked a similar question to the great ship BBS and they really hate brighton fans.. I for one, don't really care about a load of fudge packers that can't play football, but mention the word Brighton and Fans in one sentence in the Red and Blue bar in the Holmesdale and boy do they hate you..

:lolol: :lolol: :wave:

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
I saw a boat today on the SEA! Pretty it was

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
So what about that Ellen MacArthur then? She was in a boat.

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
Grey & Black, funny colours but it sat there glistening in the sunshine, very pleasant it was too. Made me all warm inside and thankful that I live next to the sea, oohh speaking of which, Shoreham Port has got a huge ass HMS ship currently at Dockside, looks well neat. It dwarfs the Drug HMS boat they got there already.

REDLAND

Jul 7, 2003
At the foot of the downs
Bwian said:
So what about that Ellen MacArthur then? She was in a boat.

I thought it was a catamerange :)

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
CrabtreeBHA said:
Grey & Black, funny colours but it sat there glistening in the sunshine, very pleasant it was too. Made me all warm inside and thankful that I live next to the sea, oohh speaking of which, Shoreham Port has got a huge ass HMS ship currently at Dockside, looks well neat. It dwarfs the Drug HMS boat they got there already.

Has it got big guns and stuff?

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
REDLAND said:
I thought it was a catamerange :)

You're thinking of a merangue...she was on a trimaran:jester:

Super Eagles

Feb 8, 2005
Do crystal Palace have a bearing on your day at all..... does it get up your nose when we play Man Utd and you play Rotherham!:clap2: :salute:

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
Rangdo said:
Has it got big guns and stuff?

could'nt quite see from where I was but I'll have a closer look on the way home tonight, docked up by the Falklands Sheds near the lock gates if anyone wants a closer look

REDLAND

Jul 7, 2003
At the foot of the downs
Super Eagles said:
Do crystal Palace have a bearing on your day at all..... does it get up your nose when we play Man Utd and you play Rotherham!:clap2: :salute:

Oh yes we Brighton fans enjoy the odd Palarse V's Man Utd game too

eric.jpg

Last edited:

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
CrabtreeBHA said:
could'nt quite see from where I was but I'll have a closer look on the way home tonight, docked up by the Falklands Sheds near the lock gates if anyone wants a closer look
Give us an update tomorrow. If it's got heavy artillery attached I'll go and take a look.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
REDLAND said:
Oh yes we Brighton fans enjoy the odd Palarse V's Man Utd game too

eric.jpg

Quality :lolol:

Ooh aah-Cantona.:clap2:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here