Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What are YOU having for DINNER tonight?

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
I decided to have an early dinner today, and what a glorious dinner it was.

2 GLORIOUS breasts of Chicken, wrapped in TWO Rashers of CRISPY Bacon ( Per Breast), Then ONE minute before its finished whack a load of cheese on it , so the CATHEDRAL CITY cheese melts in AND under the Rashers of Bacon and Inbetween the Chicken and the Bacon:drool:.Then i smothered them with BBQ Smokey Sauce.

I also wacked half a bag of potato wedges in the oven, with a bit of oil and salt, to crisp them up abit - also smothering these with BBQ Smokey Sauce.:drool::drool:.

I washed that down with a PINT of COKE...and filled myself up.

I felt this would be a FANTASTIC build up, to get in the mood for West Hams cup final tonight - where the game will end 1-1 with Pavlychunko scoring for Spurs.

What are YOU have for Din-Dins?

Daz.:thumbsup:

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
Good choice Mendoza, although i dont see the point in doing all of that, when you can get 12 MINI Toad In The Holes, for a Knicker down ICELAND.:glare:

Starry

Captain Of The Crew
Oct 10, 2004
mrs starry is marinating some good beef in shallot and balsamic vinegar, will grill it so it's medium rare the daughter fusses if meat is too pink, with some new potatoes and homegrown spinach and broccoli.

homemade malteser muffins for pudding with ice cream.

keaton

Big heart, hot blood and balls. Big balls
Nov 18, 2004
Leftover boiled bacon from yesterday with bubble and squeek and two fried eggs, mmmm

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
I'm planning to whip up a nice lasagne before watching the Spammers v the Spuds game on tele.

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
I had a 'healthy' lamb madras from the University refectory at lunch - bloody lovely. Gonna have a light tea (sarnie/fruit) because I have rugby training tonight.

Might gorge myself on a mars bar afterwards. :)

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
Nice bit of pork I got cheap off the back of a lorry.:thumbsup:

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
Nice bit of pork I got cheap off the back of a lorry.:thumbsup:
butchers in broadwater,lancing and southwick have had breakins over the last week with over 10grands worth of prime meat going,im not talking crap,im talking prime fillet:nono:

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Curry:drool:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here