Votes: 10 22.7%
  • Pride Park

Votes: 34 77.3%

• Total voters

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
I will be getting drunk and preparing to listen to the terrible Southern Counties commentary at 2 O'Clock Sunday morning, surrounded by shouting Chinese people in a scummy internet cafe. A surreal experience, I can tell you.

:drink:

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Stumpy Tim said:
Watching a movie, preparing for the most important football game of the season. Dunbar Rovers Vs Ecuafutbol at Rushcutters Bay - 3pm Sunday. Must win game for the lads

I heard a rumour that the Dunbar Headhunting Bushwackers are gonna storm the Ecuafutbol Business Crew before the game. Can you confirm this? If so I will be staying away as it sounds like it will be a war zone.

Vlad the Impala

Jul 16, 2004
In the chatroom maybe. If I can find my way in.

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
Gaying it up in Brighton :thumbsup:

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
Just forked out for a holiday so haven't got the readies to travel this month. I shall be gaying it up at Pride.

Stumpy Tim

Commander said:
I heard a rumour that the Dunbar Headhunting Bushwackers are gonna storm the Ecuafutbol Business Crew before the game. Can you confirm this? If so I will be staying away as it sounds like it will be a war zone.

Ask no questions Ash, get no answers..... It could well kick off though

Bombardier

NSC Patron
Jul 22, 2004
Hove actually
On holiday somewhere near to Bradford-upon-Avon with the family. To be honest I have been to Pride park so, I would have saved some dosh for a ground I have not been too.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here