Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What are you currently doing right now?

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
guessing most the posts will be "Reading NSC" ...

I'm trying to contact a mate to find out her e-mail address whilst watching Sky Sports News , thinking about Breakfast ... and reading NSC.

Fawkesy

Apr 11, 2009
im waiting for the clock to strike 1.20 when im officially a student again after completing my year as an industrial placement student :D

Cullip4

Oct 4, 2003
Brighton
frantically staring at my phone waiting for the official text and continously pressing F5 on the Vicente thread!

Birdie Boy

Jun 17, 2011
Reading this.... Configuring a Cisco router... and looking forward to a lunchtime drink with a colleague who is leaving.

The Terminator

Aug 7, 2010
typing

Rogero

Aug 4, 2010
Shoreham
I drove into Brighton at 8.30 and was in front of a small queue in Queens Rd Brighton shop to buy Palace and Leeds tickets for friends only to be told that they did not have enough points . So back home making soup and keep checking this site for Albion info about every half hour. I am addicted. It is a constant moving news letter with some like minded people .

Sep 1, 2011
I drove into Brighton at 8.30 and was in front of a small queue in Queens Rd Brighton shop to buy Palace and Leeds tickets for friends only to be told that they did not have enough points . So back home making soup and keep checking this site for Albion info about every half hour. I am addicted. It is a constant moving news letter with some like minded people .

And mainly those who arent like minded too !

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
My workload seems to be non-existant at the moment, so I'm on here, twitter and facebook (and checking the official site every now and then). Other than that I'm doing sod all

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here