Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What are everyones views on DIRTY SCUMMY Palace!!!

livewire11

Banned
Feb 10, 2011
Do people want palace to get relegated??

I obviously want Palace to get relegated year on year and hopefully end up playing in a south london sunday league BUT the thought of us having a brand new AMAZING stadium and hopefully a team that will be able to do well in the Championship - I'm not sure if I want them to go down or if I want them to stay up and show them next year what a big club we are and shit all over them and get them relegated with us taking 6 points from them!!!

What are everyones thoughts on this??? :amex:

Martinf

SeenTheBlue&WhiteLight
Mar 13, 2008
Lewes
If they go down it will be funny but if they avoid relegation it will be great to play them next season.

D

Deleted User X18H

Does your parental guidance boradband feature kick in at 6pm or 7pm? The Albion have been fierce rivals with Palce for over 35 years we want them to do poorly but also to play them regularly, I think missing them through their own relegation next season and catching up when they come up the season after, when we are an established Champoinship outfit

Jonno

Enthusiasm curbed
Oct 17, 2010
Cape Town
just one of the other 91 clubs I don't give a shit about

Feb 14, 2010
palace are a club like watford, tagged onto the suburbs of london and they reached their peak in the late 80s and 90s Brighton are a regional club that has a vast fan base and catchment area. Whether they stay up or go down, we will lave them behind. Head says stay up so that we can play them on our way back to the top flight,heart says let them go down

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Hope they go down I think. F ck them and lets lord it over them for a change.

Also , there is to much on those games and if you lose it's devastating.

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
How would i know?I'm pissed.
Hope they stay up, can't wait for another trip to Selhurst....best away day by far. :drink::drink::drink:

Gerbil

Nsc's most loved
Jul 6, 2003
Stalking Hayley
Really want them to stay up (Assuming we go up)
No point in having rivals you don't play

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
I know I shouldn't, but I do feel a tad sorry for them, probably because there are some decent posters on the BBS. They have to stay up as I think we'd do them home and away next season (on the pitch I mean of course).

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
I would be happy to be a division above them next season.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
only back to back relegations will make up for cheating the system by going into administration.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here